Baksteen

Call this dating advice?

clicky

This guy claims to have dated models, actresses and what have you. Yet IMO he comes across as a pathetic loser who is desperately trying to validate himself while failing to understand even the most basic thing about women: they too are just people.

MISTAKE #6: Not “Getting” How Attraction Works For Women

Right back at ya, buddy:D
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

I don't think he's that far off the mark. Maybe you just don't like it being put in writing...or maybe you're one of those who doesn't fall into the category. But I'll bet at least 4 of them would be correct for any woman.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

I agree with some, but dont agree with the one about nice guys. I used to go after the bad boy, but after having my heart put thru a meat grinder time and time again, I started looking for the respectful nice guy. Ive never been happier. My biggest attraction to my boyfriend now is how he treats me, its with 100% respect 100% of the time. He's not a push over, and I know when he's not happy, but he respects me even in those times. That is worth its weight in gold.

Wow..

The women I usually hang out with or date casually are quite different.
I guess there's a middle road somewhere.

The nice guy thing is bull - noone wants a jerk, it's just that noone wants a pushover either.

To me at least this guy seems very superficial, and to be telling men to be the dominant personality in a relationship, rahter than assume equal roles/compromise.
Poorly worded, i know, but I hope you get the idea.

'Be yourself' may be a cliche, but it's absolutely true. You could pretend to have a completely differen, 'mr. right' personality, but anyone worth the air they breathe will sooner or later find you out.
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

Wow..

The women I usually hang out with or date casually are quite different.
I guess there's a middle road somewhere.

The nice guy thing is bull - noone wants a jerk, it's just that noone wants a pushover either.

To me at least this guy seems very superficial, and to be telling men to be the dominant personality in a relationship, rahter than assume equal roles/compromise.
Poorly worded, i know, but I hope you get the idea.

'Be yourself' may be a cliche, but it's absolutely true. You could pretend to have a completely differen, 'mr. right' personality, but anyone worth the air they breathe will sooner or later find you out.

So, how often do you get laid?:D

Just skimming over, it's probably pretty good for dating. Not so good for building a relationship.

Eben W. Pagan (David DeAngelo) is a notable member of the seduction community and stresses that his recommendations are limited to advising men on how to present themselves more attractively in dating scenarios, and makes it clear that his advice is not necessarily relevant to ongoing relationships.

"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

Just skimming over, it's probably pretty good for dating. Not so good for building a relationship.

It is typical pick up artist playbook.

And your right it isn't the way to meet a long term partner, but it works pretty well to get a girl to go home with you.
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

I agree with some, but dont agree with the one about nice guys. I used to go after the bad boy, but after having my heart put thru a meat grinder time and time again, I started looking for the respectful nice guy. Ive never been happier. My biggest attraction to my boyfriend now is how he treats me, its with 100% respect 100% of the time. He's not a push over, and I know when he's not happy, but he respects me even in those times. That is worth its weight in gold.

It sounds like your outlook will lead to good times for all.

Now, how many other women out there feel the same as you do?