CSpenceFLY

We need vibes for Shakey the RoamingDZ.dog

Shakey is not doing well. She hurt her front leg back in March and we have been trying to get her healed since then. Some of the meds did not agree with her and now she is not getting around very well.She is alert most of the time but that comes and goes.

We took her to another vet today and her spinal x-rays do not look good. Her little body is just wearing out. All of that ball chasing has just about caught up with her.

Right now we are just loving her and spending as much time with her as we can as we know it is coming to an end.

Shakey is not doing well. She hurt her front leg back in March and we have been trying to get her healed since then. Some of the meds did not agree with her and now she is not getting around very well.She is alert most of the time but that comes and goes.

We took her to another vet today and her spinal x-rays do not look good. Her little body is just wearing out. All of that ball chasing has just about caught up with her.

Right now we are just loving her and spending as much time with her as we can as we know it is coming to an end.

Damn . . . Sorry Chris . . .

She should get her own little ash dive when it comes time . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Sending hugs and vibes for all three of you. Thanks for bringing Shakey to STF a few weeks ago. I had not seen her since Dublin last year. She is a very good dog. Getting old is a bitch... dog or human.
Next time a sunrise steals your breath or a meadow of flowers leaves you speechless, remain that way. Say nothing and listen as heaven whispers, "Do you like it? I did it just for you."

She is not in pain, she just can't get around on her own. We will not let her live in pain. That is one reason surgery is not an option. She is almost 14 and the vet can not get us any assurance that it will do any good.

In that case, nothing to do but lay her up on a big ass feather pillow and spoil the shit out of her. :)Can we send her some gift certificates from Outback or something?
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is