birdlike

Pick the one you like most from among these songs

Tonic - "If Your Could Only See"

God, I hate that song! My ex-husband used to play it over and over and over again after he told me he wanted a divorce and he denied he was fucking around.

But, after I found out about his cum dumpster, sperm gurgling whore, that song message all of a sudden made a lot of sense.

Prick.

:o
Always be kinder than you feel.

:D

I like you.

:P

LOL. I've heard more cursing at my DZ than an episode of The Sopranos.

A couple of weeks ago I was chillin' out back watching the landings when I heard a girl behind me say "fucking douche bag" like she's said it a million times. I thought, "Ahhhhhhhhhh, I'm home!"

:)

Oh yeah! Great song!

or

OMG that is AWESOME! Geddy looks like a seventies chick, but it's just great to see them playing so long ago. :)

or

There is a little Metallica that I like, but there is no hope of this song ever doing anything for me, at all. It's cacaphony, to me. :S
Spirits fly on dangerous missions
Imaginations on fire

Tonic - no question. The others get a bit tiresome to me, and as a guitarist, that song has the most "musical substance."

The other two don't suck at all, I just prefer "If You Could Only See."

The funny thing is, I have the album, and there's scant few other songs on there that really do a damned thing for me. [:/]
Spirits fly on dangerous missions
Imaginations on fire

God, I hate that song! My ex-husband used to play it over and over and over again after he told me he wanted a divorce and he denied he was fucking around.

But, after I found out about his cum dumpster, sperm gurgling whore, that song message all of a sudden made a lot of sense.

Prick.

I think, you are going to be just fine, now!:)

Chuck

Prick.

Chuck

LOL! Yeah, I'm good - now! ;)

Thank God for good friends!!!! :)

Prick.

ROFLMAO!!! I love your way of thinking,chica!:DI had a similar experience with a guy playing "River of Deceit" by Mad Season over and over only to find out hes been lying to me from the word go and stole a buncha shit (money,guns etc.) from me and my family before we broke up to fund a drug habit I didnt know about.Cocksucking fuckheaded crackwhore!>:(But anyway, I' over it now.:)

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

Prick.

Chuck

LOL! Yeah, I'm good - now! ;)

Thank God for good friends!!!! :)

You bet!;)

Chuck

Prick.

ROFLMAO!!! I love your way of thinking,chica!:DI had a similar experience with a guy playing "River of Deceit" by Mad Season over and over only to find out hes been lying to me from the word go and stole a buncha shit (money,guns etc.) from me and my family before we broke up to fund a drug habit I didnt know about.Cocksucking fuckheaded crackwhore!>:(But anyway, I' over it now.:)

Holy shit. Nice, huh??

And BTW, cocksucker is my all time favorite curse word!!! I do believe it's a family tradition - my Dad was a cop (retired in 1993 after 33 years on the job) and my ex-husband and his old partner (all on the same department) used to tell stories of my Dad trying to get people to stop resisting arrest and he always called them fucking cocksuckers. :D

I definitely take after my dear Daddy. ;)

>cum dumpster, sperm gurgling whore
:D That's funny. Here is another one for you.

Lice infested, crab infected, cum guzzling, sperm burping gutter slut.

That line has a nice ring to it. I forgot about 'sperm burping'. What a lovely visual, huh??? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!