LuckyMcSwervy

Weekend Numbers: Nov. 1 & Nov. 2

:)
Greeeeeeeeat weekend :$

& cool tandems, along with two heartfelt thanks yous from two of our passengers. One lady came across to my Ti and i as she was leaving, looked us in both in the eyes and thanked us from the bottom of her heart for changing her life :o it was awesome.

The other lady that we took on a jump on the second last load came to me after the beer light was on and we'd watched her DVD and asked me to autograph and write her a message on the cover :$:)
It's moments like those that make it all worth it.

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Got a little drunk on Saturday night as Dr Zoidberg at the Farms halloween boogie so only managed 1 on Sunday

BUT... it counts as at least 2 'cause it was a new rig that i've only been waiting since May to get.

Looks even better than i'd hoped

http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b217/peterregan/?action=view¤t=P1010085.jpg
It's not the speed that kills ya, it's the sudden stops!

That was a pretty good costume, the Zoidberg, and I forget the name of the character that Annete was but it was pretty good too.

[:/]:8:0

Great jumps all weekend. I think all of them were 8 or larger RW jumps. Knocked out some multipoint 8 ways on Saturday, definitely learned some things.

Had the worst line twist I've had so far last jump on Saturday, but was able to kick out. Anything other than a Sabre2 and I doubt I would of held onto it.
Lost the contact in my left eye last jump on Sunday, it was in my goggle, but by the time I got down it was dried up beyond help.

Couldn't of asked for better weather this time of year.

Skymama's #2 stalker -

B| : :| : :o

i got a real nasty bruise on my elbow, a couple of hours missing from friday night.. and i havent even been to the dropzone!

can someone sign me up for AA!? :|

Hey mate... You know AA is for quitters??????? ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TDAuSLqnpA @ 4:00 into the clip
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

0:0:0

I was out of town this weekend and didn't bring my gear with me...grrrrrrr

A bunch of us got the BEST NEWS ever Sunday...an injured friend moved his toes!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY!!! :)

~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity

A great weekend... The most important (and best) thing that happened this weekend was that I got engaged to my beautiful girlfriend in the landing area after we did a H&P doing some very close flying with some no contact CRW (with me on her Sabre2 150 and her on my stiletto 135)

I also did one RW jump and several RW video jumps...

I also had my first purchase on from my smugmug website... (I don't make any money but it's still kind of cool that someone wants pictures that I took of them...)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

:):0:0

no jumping as we are closed....but, have been learning to edit video this weekend, so I am getting something done. Next week will be so much better.;)

Awwe - that sucks being closed and all.

Lets see . . . 0:5:0

Had to work 1/2 of Saturday, but managed to squeeze in 4 and one on Sunday, so I could unpack my main for a reserve repack.

Oh - did I mention that the jumps were only $12?:)

Awesome party at and awesome prizes and stuff at the DZ -

Todd and KWB (and a cast of thousands) really have shaped Skydive Houston up.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

no jumping as we are closed....but, have been learning to edit video this weekend, so I am getting something done. Next week will be so much better.;)

Dammit Cindy were not closed... we just dont have a turbine>:( Rex will fly anytime we have good weather! Have fun down in Cal.

Bill

A great weekend... The most important (and best) thing that happened this weekend was that I got engaged to my beautiful girlfriend in the landing area after we did a H&P doing some very close flying with some no contact CRW (with me on her Sabre2 150 and her on my stiletto 135)

I also did one RW jump and several RW video jumps...

I also had my first purchase on from my smugmug website... (I don't make any money but it's still kind of cool that someone wants pictures that I took of them...)

Congratulations!! That is SO romantic!! :)
Always be kinder than you feel.

Congrats dude!!!

You still have that 150 huh? Me too.

edit: oops, you have the stilleto. I mixed that up.

Yep... my fiancee has the 150... So I still see it/pack it regularly.

I like my stiletto... I started jumping it this spring... it's a great canopy for me since it can get me back from a long spot... and is very responsive (aka fun) to toggle input and although it doesn't have a long recovery arc... that doesn't bother me at all since I'm not interested in swooping... :)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

3 RW
1 Barfight
1 Tracking dive with a new A license who had never done one.

And helped pull an RV-4 out of the ditch after he got a main off the taxiway. I guess HE owes us beer for that.;)
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

Yup I'm the girl and as far as my numbers...
;):7:2
I did a 4way, 5way, 6way, 8way, and a 10way. I also did the no contact CRW with my fiancee (first time on his canopy) and well when I landed within 5 ft of him he asked me to marry him... I couldn't stop smiling for the rest of the night. It was nice to share my happiness with all my friends at the dz.
I also did one freefly jump and showed off to my fiancee that I can sit fly and he cannot... Eric took some awesome pictures of me.

Yup I'm the girl and as far as my numbers...
;):7:2
I did a 4way, 5way, 6way, 8way, and a 10way. I also did the no contact CRW with my fiancee (first time on his canopy) and well when I landed within 5 ft of him he asked me to marry him... I couldn't stop smiling for the rest of the night. It was nice to share my happiness with all my friends at the dz.
I also did one freefly jump and showed off to my fiancee that I can sit fly and he cannot... Eric took some awesome pictures of me.

Congratulations!!! What a wonderful way to be proposed to! B|
Always be kinder than you feel.

Dammit Cindy were not closed... we just dont have a turbine>:( Rex will fly anytime we have good weather! Have fun down in Cal.

Bill

i promise i will behave ----- didn't realize we weren't really closed.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!