Fozz

So If you're a Little Down...

...buy a new toy:)
My October really sucked I lost 2 family members, my dad, a close cousin, (1.5 year younger than me ((Cancer))) and a 22 year old friend, his ash dive was yesterday.

In the process of all this my sewer line backed up and I chose to replace it myself. The money I saved digging 33' of sewer line up and replacing in myself (bids from $1700 to $3000. I spent $200 to do it myself) I decided I deserved a treat, see the photo.

On a more serious note, if ANY of you are struggling with the world and hate the time change and short days as much as I do feel free to call or PM if you need or want to talk!
Seasonal Affects Disorder (SAD) is a real issue and it can sneak up on you a bit if you haven't learned to combat it :|
John Fosgate
"In the end, its always best to choose the hard right over the easy wrong." LouDiamond
MB 4310
www.N3Racing.com

I feel your pain brother. I too lost my dad recently. Now I gotta deal with this time change where it's dark at 4:30!! Changing the clocks forward instead of back makes much more sense. I don't give a shit if it's dark in the morning. I am buying a new kick ass pair of skis next week.

i was up at your DZ awhile back...didnt get to jump though, i was getting some "ofical training" at the trike hanger just down the way. i will be back up there sometime to finish it off. its great when you have been flying for years, and then the FAA comes along and says, "hey, you need to fly OUR way."

My October really sucked I lost 2 family members, my dad and a close cousin (1.5 year younger than me ((Cancer))) and a 22 year old friend, his ash dive was yesterday.

In the process of all this my sewer line backed up and I chose to replace it myself. The money I saved digging 33' of sewer line up and replacing in myself (bids from $1700 to $3000. I spent $200 to do it myself) I decided I deserved a treat, see the photo.

On a more serious note if ANY of you are struggling with the world and hate the time change and short days as much as I do feel free to call or PM if you need or want to talk!
Seasonal Affects Disorder (SAD) is a real issue and it can sneak up on you a bit if you haven't learned to combat it :|

ohhhh...that there is perty! I agree with the SADD....I find I am more blue in the winter months...thank goodness doc spoils me and takes me to warm places:D:D:D...it makes it less traumatic to be up here in the winter months.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

On a more serious note if ANY of you are struggling with the world and hate the time change and short days as much as I do feel free to call or PM if you need or want to talk!

Ditto to you. You know where to reach me. And if the (skydiving) weather still sucks next weekend, gimme a buzz ... we'll find something else to do to goof off. I'm flying solo unsupervised the next two weekends.:o
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Really, really excited to see the smile on your face, Fozz. That is a great lookin' suit,and it's great that it fits you!! Very much looking forward to more jumps with you.
It's been a tough October for you, but that only means November will shine just a little brighter.
See you soon, my friend!

Sorry for your losses, that is a very tough month.

SAD is really bad here in Minnesota, where it seems like we get 45 minutes of grey daylight in Jan and Feb. Thanks for the offer!
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

MN!? I'm from Mn!
And I agree SAD is bad here in Mn. The cold weather, gloomy days, and it gets dark so soon. You go to work in the dark and come home in the dark.>:(

Which is why i am taking time off in January to go south and learn to skydive! :) And time off in Feb to go ski!:) It makes more sense to take vacations here in the winter and GTFOH! :)
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

My October really sucked I lost 2 family members, my dad, a close cousin, (1.5 year younger than me ((Cancer))) and a 22 year old friend, his ash dive was yesterday.

On a more serious note, if ANY of you are struggling with the world and hate the time change and short days as much as I do feel free to call or PM if you need or want to talk!

It begs the question... when was the last time in free-fall that any of these matters crossed your mind?

Hence, we fly
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

It's nice to see you can now exercise your good taste and sense of style in the world of wing suits.

It wasn't always like that.

Although they make hot air balloons in many colors and I found a maker that would sell me cloth in pleasant colors like royal blue, Birdman told me I couoldn't provide my own material and was stuck with the bounce-and-blend fall selection with orange, red, yellow, brown....

Have you tried using light therapy for SAD?

I'm finally going shopping tomorrow for two light boxes (one for home and one for travel), a dawn simulator and as many full spectrum bulbs as I can get away with.

This time of year really does me in - on top of the short days and the grey Seattle nastiness the power went out today at 9am! No light from the outside and no lights inside. I started climbing the walls.

Light therapy. Period. I will do it this year and not talk about how I should have done it three months from now.

I look forward to seeing the photos of you flying in your new suit!
If you can't laugh at yourself, I'll be happy to do it for you.
Be like the cupcake and suck it up.

Nice suit Fozz. Might I suggest a good scrub down before you put the suit on? We can't have the airplane smelling like sewer pipe now can we? HAHA. Hang in there and have a good one bro .:)

"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING