guppie01

Heya Floridians

What is there to do near Kissimmee other than Disney World???

Looks like I'll be visiting the end of Feb. WOOHOOO!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Oooooh, looks like the Atlantis may launch around the time I'll be there! That would be fantastic! B|

Thanks for the idea Remi - didn't even think of Kennedy!

g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
OMG, is she okay?

Are any of the below worth it:

Airboat Ride
Luau @ Seaworld
Gatorland

g

My mom got back from Florida last week and said the airboat thing was a blast.

And don't waste your money on a fake Luau. Wait to have an authentic one in HI. :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Hang out with at least 2 really cool people who live in the area, go to the tunnel (very close to kissimmee), go to Sebastian, go to Universal, go to seaworld, and there is a myriad of other stuff to do in Orlando... I would love to meet you!:)

We can meet at the tunnel! :)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I really liked Epcot center when we went down and were looking at doing other things besides jumping.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Are any of the below worth it:

Airboat Ride
Luau @ Seaworld
Gatorland

g

From what i lead to believe the Airboats are pretty destructive to the glades and local environ there.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Would love to meet you too!!!! Maybe we can plan for a skydiver night out so we can invite everyone. (no I'm not paying) :ph34r:

I'll be hanging with whuffos so it's unlikely we'll be going to the DZ or tunnel - I can probably get away for a day or 2.

I'm not much of a theme park or crowd kind of person, so I'm sort of ruling out Universal / Disneyworld / Seaworld, and trying to find other fun stuff that will not only excite me but the whuffos too.

g

OMG, is she okay?

Hang out with at least 2 really cool people who live in the area, go to the tunnel (very close to kissimmee), go to Sebastian, go to Universal, go to seaworld, and there is a myriad of other stuff to do in Orlando... I would love to meet you!:)

When I get some extra greenage from Uncle Sam, I will be at the tunnel... I am offically having withdrawls now!!!!

I may be able to talk the whuffos into trying the tunnel out! Lord know's I'm always up for playing in the tunnel.

B|

g
OMG, is she okay?

Would love to meet you too!!!! Maybe we can plan for a skydiver night out so we can invite everyone. (no I'm not paying) :ph34r:

I'll be hanging with whuffos so it's unlikely we'll be going to the DZ or tunnel - I can probably get away for a day or 2.

I'm not much of a theme park or crowd kind of person, so I'm sort of ruling out Universal / Disneyworld / Seaworld, and trying to find other fun stuff that will not only excite me but the whuffos too.

g

I-Drive in Orlando has just about something for everyone... I know what you mean about the crowd thing... I live vicariously (SP?) thru my social butterfly boyfriend...:P He loves having get togethers at his house, he lives in S. Orlando, real close to kissimmee...;)

I know there is a wt limit in the tunnel too but not sure what it is. I think it is fun to watch other people fly and I am sure your friends will enjoy it. Tunnel time goes by fast so afterwards we can all go go hang out for a bit.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I think most people enjoy the airboat rides. Also, if you don't mind about a 45 min. drive, February is the perfect time to go to Blue Springs Park in Deland to check out the manatees.

If people want to go to a theme park, my vote is always for Sea World or Epcot. If you go to Epcot, you can drink around the world. Your goal is to drink in every country they have. Harder than it sounds! Check and see if your hotel offers a shuttle so everyone can arrive back safely.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon