cocheese

How long til your next jump?

Spring. Too long.

Been having a bout of jump withdrawal lately, too. Considered leaping from my office chair, but will hit the floor before I get to terminal, so what's the point? :P

Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyways... - John Wayne

just got a call from my utmost jumping buddy yesterday, might have a couple of jumps around new years eve.

hooked up my new (beginner) wingsuit yesterday, wont be jumping the mach1 before i've done another 50 jumps with that. and wont be likely to take it off before that.. :)
only thing that keeps my KINDA sane in this world.. :|

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

KINDA sane

Ehhhh.... You don't even come CLOSE to that man.......
You are just sick and twisted beyond repair for all eternity :D:D:D:D
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

I have no plans made to jump soon so it might be the longest time off since i started.

I'm currently on my longest hiatus since earning my A license, with no end in sight. [:/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

On the 20th or 21st, weather permitting (and once my rig comes back into date from its 10-day hiatus). If not then, the 27th at ZHills!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

19 days and counting....you know its a bad sign when you are marking the days off your calendar:D:D:D:D

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!