Fozz

Favorite Non Skydiving toys

No shit my garage is a total mess. Its annoying to no end and I need to clean it!

The garage radio is an iPod thing that lives inside the house sometimes and sometimes outside while working. There is no beer fridge, except through that door into the kitchen. Does it look like I have room for a beer fridge? That's another reason why I want to build a few miles outside of town. She can have a garage and I'll have a larger workshop on the property.

The undercarriage is about to be treated with bed liner, the same stuff I used in the wheel wells. It hasn't happened yet since I just found a patch of rust under the passenger's floorboard and I'm going to cut that section out and weld in a patch panel. That is on hold for a little bit while I figure out the plumbing I want for the external oil cooler with thermostat controlled fan. Well that and I just finished rebuilding the CV joints and I need to put the axle assemblies back on the car...

Basically I'm about 4/5ths of the way done with the major work, but I still have a couple of bigger things to do and a list of small things before I get to put it back on the ground and crank the motor.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I can't show you a picture of mine. ;)

now that is funny...my first thought was "do you really want to see my favorite non skydiving toys?":D:D:D:D:D

Of course! post away:)
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

The tires haven't been ordered yet, but I have them picked out. I'm not worried about that until I finish a few other things. The wheels aren't on the car, just placed on to check fitment and take some pictures.

The interior is staying 1/2 stock with black carpet, a new dash cover, new shifter (Scat) with upgraded linkage and a nice center console that will hold the hidden radio. The old radio hole is getting 3-2" gauges (oil temp, oil pressure and tach). Some decent speakers are going in kick panels and on the rear tray and Scat ProCar seats (racing type seats) are going up front. The rear seat area is staying stock. The rest of the interior panels have been replaced with new.

No heat in the garage, minus a space heater, unless the torches and mig count.:P

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I can't show you a picture of mine. ;)

now that is funny...my first thought was "do you really want to see my favorite non skydiving toys?":D:D:D:D:D

Of course! post away:)

OK...here is me and Doc's baby:)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

That looks like a great way to spend non jump weekends.

we spend 1/2 our time at the dz...the other on the boat. when we got her she was a mess. hadn't ever been buffed or waxed...holes in the upholstery, carpets grungy, teak never oiled....she just needed some loving. Now she is in great shape. Kind of our escape from reality. get into the marina, the bloodpressure drops by 10 points.:)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Here are a few....

2001 Boxster S w/ Full 6 point harnesses
1993 Range Rover Classic
S&W AR-15 and S&W M&P 45
Trek 1.5 Double (Just purchased this past weekend)
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

Thanks! I am waiting for my DPMS custom S-DMR to be built - I ordered it back in March, with a (supposed) 12 week back log. I hope I get if before the next Zombie Shoot in April. Probably put an ACOG on it.
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

because SOMEONE would divert the conversation to guns, economy, Chicago, guns, gun control, Australia, Switzerland, GUN CONTROL, assault weapons, GUN CONTROL!!!! - oh - and Chicago????
:ph34r::ph34r::D:D

you forgot Balimore, man a lot of people die there:o
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

my weight shift trike, 15 meter 70% dual surface wing, 582 cc 65 HP....very very fun!

I flew out at El Mirage this weekend, the SCTA guys were out there running cars and bikes across the lake bed for high speed records....very cool.

Man, that looks like fun!

Action©Sports

Can my new-ish pool count as a non-skydiving toy? I hardly enjoyed it this summer from spending a lot of days at the DZ. This was my first (yeah, I know - BEER) full season with it ready to go right after Memorial Day. :P

I do get to chill out at night with a glass of wine and my dinner.

It's so cold..... I need a vacation to somewhere warm already!!! :)

Always be kinder than you feel.

Does downward know who he's messin with?:D

I think he's angling for a "put on a bikini and take a picture with today's newpaper so you can prove it's really you/yours/you're not a dude" again. ;)

In the summer I'll invite everyone over for a party (at night, of course - can't mess with the skydiving sunlight hours). B|
Always be kinder than you feel.