CSpenceFLY

How many people that you have had sex with do you keep in touch with?

Most. Really only one that hates me to this day. [:/] Some we just went our separate ways.

Care to name this person?
PM will do.. :P

:D:D:D:D
Just do a search... ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

100%

The only person I've had sex with, I've been married to for---- coming up on 25 years now. I'm still kissing him passionately every day. Is that contact enough? I think so. B|

That is one of the most awesome things I've ever heard!! Now if I can get my virginity back I'd like to start over and have it end just like that. That's amazingly romantic. That's true love. :)

Thanks, Jersey Girl.
See, I was gonna say that same thing, but every time I tried to type it, it kept coming out as: "You guys are f*ckin' WEIRD!!!"
Must have a problem with the Cynic-Lock on my keyboard.

Oh, and my answer's too damned complicated, but thanks for grinding into those old wounds, Spence.
>:([:/]:P:P:P
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

for some reason ALL of my break ups have been bad ones... most likely (in retrospect) is mostly due to ME!

thats all good though... I dont talk to any of my ex's... not any more than I have to anyways.

Sometimes I think it would be cool to be able to say a few things here and there... and be able to explain a few things, but my fiance and I have an understanding and Iw ould never try to talk to an ex without her knowing about it..

All of them. :)
Except for the guy in high school I lost my virginity to. He was disgusted when he found out I liked girls too. :S

Stupid Fucker.

Of course, who wouldn't jump at the chance of a menage a trois? :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

All of them. :)
Except for the guy in high school I lost my virginity to. He was disgusted when he found out I liked girls too. :S

Stupid Fucker.

Of course, who wouldn't jump at the chance of a menage a trois? :ph34r:

Who said anything about stopping at three?
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

There are a few that I don't talk to:
my first - date rape
my ex husband - psycho new wife

The rest I would have no problem saying HI and chatting it up!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I have small shrines to each of them in my bedroom, and I call all of them at least once a week to let them know how special the time we spent together was to me. And then I add the restraining orders to the shrine, because we all know a restraining order is just another way to say I love you.:D

I have small shrines to each of them in my bedroom, and I call all of them at least once a week to let them know how special the time we spent together was to me. And then I add the restraining orders to the shrine, because we all know a restraining order is just another way to say I love you.

Priceless! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: So when do we get together to make the voodoo dolls?? :P:ph34r::ph34r:

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

I have small shrines to each of them in my bedroom, and I call all of them at least once a week to let them know how special the time we spent together was to me. And then I add the restraining orders to the shrine, because we all know a restraining order is just another way to say I love you.

Priceless! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: So when do we get together to make the voodoo dolls?? :P:ph34r::ph34r:

can i join!!!:P:P:P

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

A voodoo doll.. the original expression of love .... :):)
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"