SuFantasma

Warning Labels Gone Wild !!!!!!

oh god thanks for reminding me of that commercial where the two women are talking about that and then an old lady buts in says she has one too.

and im pretty sure most people would keep it out of a child's reach, and the choking hazard i think is if you try to replace the battery

Dude, the minute McDonald's lost that suit to the idiot who burned themselves on hot coffee, the collective intelligence of the US dropped. Don' t you know that we have to be protected from ourselves here in the US of A?

You mean the "idiot" who suffered third-degree burns on her legs, butt, and groin, was hospitalized for 8 days, needed skin grafts, followed by two years of treatment because the coffee was brewed and served at a scalding temperature?

Yeah really, what a moron.

Ok, Am I reading this correctly? The Trojan Ring has warning labels advising CHILDREN not to use it, and it may present a choking HAZZARD... WTF?

http://www.trojancondoms.com/Product/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductId=18

Kudos for not putting the link to the "Magnum" sized vibrating ring. Some men aren't that secure. ;)

Here's that link in case anyone "needs" it! :P

http://www.trojancondoms.com/Product/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductId=39
Always be kinder than you feel.

Dude, the minute McDonald's lost that suit to the idiot who burned themselves on hot coffee, the collective intelligence of the US dropped. Don' t you know that we have to be protected from ourselves here in the US of A?

You mean the "idiot" who suffered third-degree burns on her legs, butt, and groin, was hospitalized for 8 days, needed skin grafts, followed by two years of treatment because the coffee was brewed and served at a scalding temperature?

Yeah really, what a moron.

Yep, that one.
By the way, at trial, it was revealed that company execs deliberately suppressed (not just ignored) an internal memo warning that studies showed the coffee was dangerously hot and served in cups that tended to pop open easily, specifically in order to avoid the extra costs of using more spill-resistant cups & lids and a higher grade of coffee that still tasted good when brewed at lower temperatures. That evidence really endeared the company to the jury, and they reflected it in the size of their verdict. And even then, the trial judge still took it upon himself to reduce the size of the verdict award. Of course, most people don't know any of that, 'cause it ain't the sexy part of the lawyer-bash.

Chris, for a long time I've had a personal policy of not rising to the bait at lawyer-bashing, which means there have been many, many times when I've read a lawyer-bash from you and just let it go instead of answering you back. This will be one of them.

Who would have thought that placing a container of a boiling hot liquid between your legs was risky?
More so driving a car???

she was a fucking idiot and deserved nothing...and now McDeath customers get lukewarm coffee.

brilliant.

we need more attorneys to sap money out of corporations.

life is risky - it helps to be smart.
:S

Who would have thought that placing a container of a boiling hot liquid between your legs was risky?
More so driving a car???

she was a fucking idiot and deserved nothing...and now McDeath customers get lukewarm coffee.

brilliant.

+1

More so driving a car???

brilliant.

+1

Um, she wasn't driving the car. She was the passenger and the car wasn't even moving when the coffee was spilled.

>You mean the "idiot" who suffered third-degree burns on her legs, butt, and
>groin, was hospitalized for 8 days, needed skin grafts, followed by two years of
>treatment because the coffee was brewed and served at a scalding temperature?

Well, at least it wasn't an idling chainsaw that she put between her legs. If if had been, the poor, unwitting woman might have been even more seriously injured through no fault of her own.

>You mean the "idiot" who suffered third-degree burns on her legs, butt, and
>groin, was hospitalized for 8 days, needed skin grafts, followed by two years of
>treatment because the coffee was brewed and served at a scalding temperature?

Well, at least it wasn't an idling chainsaw that she put between her legs. If if had been, the poor, unwitting woman might have been even more seriously injured through no fault of her own.

I never said it wasn't her fault, at least partly. Coffee should be hot, but it shouldn't require skin grafts if you *accidentally* spill it on yourself.

It's pretty impressive that you guys have never accidentally spilled anything hot on yourself before. :P

I've been burned by hot grease also but I didn't sue the hog farmer or the company that made the stove.

If there was anything about being a lawyer that
included actually getting to the truth or doing what was right I would not have such a dim view of them. However being a lawyer is more about winning then it is truth or right. They get paid because they learned to play a game that they are constantly changing the rules to. I their defense though, it's not just the lawyers. It's the system that allows this to be. And who guides this system you may ask. Yep, it's all the llawyers that write all the laws with all the loopholes that make it possible to be on the wrong side and still win.