LuckyMcSwervy

Winter Vacation Plans?? :-)

Anyone going anywhere good for a winter vacation?

I'm going to Mexico for 8 days in January. Staying at Excellence Riviera Cancun. I was there last year with the wacko ex-boyfriend and promised myself I would go back again once I dumped his ass and have a good time!! Can't wait!! 7 days of planting my ass on the beach, by the pool or outside of my swim-up room and totally recharging my batteries. Lots of good food and bottles of wine!! Ahhhh!!

B|B|B|

Anyone else?
Always be kinder than you feel.

Yeap... Already been to Switzerland for a week (met out lad Virgin-Burner too) and the wife and I go to Chamonix for the 1st week of Feb.... We love winter holidaysB|

Hope that you enjoy yours:)

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Grrrr.... Only someone going to Mexico would post this thread!!!!

Yes, I am jealous.

How does a week in freezing cold south central Indiana sound?!?! Yeah, not that much fun!

Maybe Santa will drop a round trip ticket to Florida where all my friends will be over New Year's jumping at Z-Hills!

Grrrr.... Only someone going to Mexico would post this thread!!!!

Yes, I am jealous.

How does a week in freezing cold south central Indiana sound?!?! Yeah, not that much fun!

Maybe Santa will drop a round trip ticket to Florida where all my friends will be over New Year's jumping at Z-Hills!

Grrrrrrrrr........... Let's not mention the Invasions....:(

I wasn't able to get off from work next week and had to bag the FL trip to be able to take the days off for Mexico. Most of my friends will be in either Sebastian or Z-Hills. Those bitches better have a few drinks for me. :P
Always be kinder than you feel.

Anyone going anywhere good for a winter vacation?

I'm going to Mexico for 8 days in January. Staying at Excellence Riviera Cancun. I was there last year with the wacko ex-boyfriend and promised myself I would go back again once I dumped his ass and have a good time!! Can't wait!! 7 days of planting my ass on the beach, by the pool or outside of my swim-up room and totally recharging my batteries. Lots of good food and bottles of wine!! Ahhhh!!

B|B|B|

Anyone else?

Crazy, I'm going to Mexico on Saturday for a while myself :-) Completely random, then i'm heading to do some skiing in the southern US, and a few trips to florida as well this winter (i left my rig down there the last time i went....)...

I'm pretty excited about trip to mex, it's gonna rock!!!!!

Sounds like yours will be just as great :-)

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Z hills for me..... I cannot wait for the great jumping. It will be nice not to freeze my nuts off. Everyone have a safe and great holiday!

Blues!
Rob
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

Jamaica...ya mon! 7 days starting Jan 31!

Ya MON!!!!!!! I'm a Jamaica girl first and foremost!!

Where are you staying?

It's all irie, mon!!!!!!!!!!!

Please drink lots and lots and lots of Red Stripe for me!!! ;)

Mo Bay...Marley's BDay and the Super Bowl all in the same week.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

seriously? what is that? looks like a large mole was removed or some sort of cancerous thingy. seriously. ouch.
I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.