NWFlyer

Happy 1000th, Squeak!

Sounds like it was a fun jump, even if Mel did blow you off. :D:D Hope someone got you with pie after we left.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

i wasnt actually hanging a SD Elsinore placard around my penal area, it was actually my penal area hanging around the outside of my pants...J-Hole included.

congrats on 1k N_gger (people that annoy you...or not...) kind of wished you died on that last one though =P.

EDIT:for congrats
JewBag.
www.jewbag.wordpress.com

Sounds like it was a fun jump, even if Mel did blow you off. :D:D Hope someone got you with pie after we left.

BEER!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Congrats, rat boy!:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Oops, I realized I posted the same group photo twice. This one gives a better view of Big Red in all its glory. ;) I don't know if anyone has photos of the jump itself.

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

What a great place to celebrate your 1000th jump! I love Elsinore for that very reason. Congrats Squeak!;)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

That tracking dive was a blast. Seeing Squeak trying to take the Oh Black One out by tacklling him, cock docking and anything else he could do.

Congrats on the 1000 Squeaker. Glad I could help out on Saturday.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

That Black Fucker can track like a rocket:ph34r::ph34r:

who? the beaner with the big red cock? B|

congrats on the 1000th. Wish I could have joined, but I didn't feel comfortable joining, haha, ok, ok, I was going to give in and ignore my inner voice, but claire stopped me. whew!
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

That tracking dive was a blast. Seeing Squeak trying to take the Oh Black One out by tacklling him, cock docking and anything else he could do.

Congrats on the 1000 Squeaker. Glad I could help out on Saturday.

its all in the mind set, its like he is trying to get across the border or something. just yell INS and he is gone.

didnt see you anywhere monkey, having problems keeping up? :)
JewBag.
www.jewbag.wordpress.com