Mike420

Age difference. Should it matter?

physical age mostly likey is not an issue

mental (maturity) age is another issue

Please elaborate as to how this is a problem... I'm curious to hear what you have to say.

I'd love to fuck and date a toned in shape 18 year old girl.

I could not stand to hear her talk for more than 30 seconds.

Just one example.

I understood, generally speaking, what he was implying. And what you're implying. However, I think there are varying definitions of mental maturity... at least in my world. I think I was reaching for a more insightful response.

I know you wanted something insightful. That is why I gave you what you got.

Doc and I are just over 20 years apart. We have been married for 2 years now and together for 7. He had more of a problem with the age difference than I ever have. The big issue comes along when there is the possiblity of having children (not an issue for either one of us as we both didn't want anymore kids) and then you have to think about where you are in your life and what your goals are. These things change and if you can find compromise on both sides I haven't seen it as an issue.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

only time it should matter is if one is underage. Then you have to consider legal implications. For instance-My son 18 in Aug-His girl 16 just turned in Dec. So no nookie until after she is 18. Preferably after they are married. Thats the deal.:)

I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

only time it should matter is if one is underage. Then you have to consider legal implications. For instance-My son 18 in Aug-His girl 16 just turned in Dec. So no nookie until after she is 18. Preferably after they are married. Thats the deal.:)

Depending on the state, that may easily be legal.

I am glad to see that most of us agree.
You may only find someone that cares about you, so that you know they will always be on your side, once if your lucky, maybe twice. NOTHING should stand in the way of that...
Erin would agree, but she is gone, and I have to hope it happens again. ha
lt
You'll see I don't get here often, but the subject spoke to me...so to speak
tom #90 #54 #08 and now #5 with a Bronze :-)

Eventually an age disparity will make a difference... A friend had his younger girlfriend ask him if Paul McCartney was in a band before Wings. Having once attended a Beetles concert it kinda made him stop and go hmmm...

Beetles? Who are they?

Kids these days .. can't spell wotrh a damn. :P
Johan.
I am. I think.

I don't think it's an issue. Until you get to those extreme cases. Not picking on anyone in particular but the case of Anna Nicole Smith being married to the 80 year old guy...that was just wrong. Just an example of the extreme.

Women.:S They just can't stand the idea that an old guy died happy.[:/]

And I am told that in accordance with his last wishes, he was buried face down between two large pillows.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I don't think it's an issue. Until you get to those extreme cases. Not picking on anyone in particular but the case of Anna Nicole Smith being married to the 80 year old guy...that was just wrong. Just an example of the extreme.

Seems to work for Hef... :P

Of course at this point I'm kinda betting that is more a PR and ego thing than physical.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Women.:S They just can't stand the idea that an old guy died happy.[:/]

And I am told that in accordance with his last wishes, he was buried face down between two large pillows.

When a guy is living with younger women, then he is using them for "sexual gratification" and is a pig.
When Demi Moore is living with a guy way younger
than her, she is "empowered" by the "relationship".

You just don't understand the operative phrase.
"...that's different."
:ph34r:

absolutely not.
Scott (Icon) and I are getting married. he is 11.5 yrs older than me. Age doesn't seem to play a factor in our relationship... although I do like to constantly tell him that he is so old.
We are at similar stages in our life... both out of school. Obviously he has more work experience whereas I just started. We are both patient with each other (Scott seems to have more patience than me). We both are aware of the age/maturity difference but it rarely becomes a factor.
Our families don't have a problem with the age difference... although initially both parents had their worries... mine that I was dating and older man that might take advantage of me... and his parents that this young thing would break his heart.
Anyways obviously I am very happy and I think age shouldn't matter. Love is love, it can be complicated by age but if you truely love each other you both will work through it.

When a guy is living with younger women, then he is using them for "sexual gratification" and is a pig.

"...that's different."

I just figured if a guy is with a much younger woman, she's a whore. And if a guy is with a much older woman, she's a cougar.

Go figure... :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

"...that's different."

I just figured if a guy is with a much younger woman, she's a whore. And if a guy is with a much older woman, she's a cougar.

"...that's different." :)

See how easy that is? Remove all the logic from the
discussion and apply a valueless phrase.

At this point, conclude a return to reason by adding "Well, I am so done talking with you about this."

I hope that Normiss isn't having moral qualms about
dating younger women. Since he recently had another
birthday, a lot more of them are younger.
:D

"...that's different."

"...that's different." :)

See how easy that is? Remove all the logic from the
discussion and apply a valueless phrase.

At this point, conclude a return to reason by adding "Well, I am so done talking with you about this."

Well he does continue to post those "ass of the month" threads.... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

The rule I try to live by is my age divided by 2 plus 7. The is the youngest age I would date, or have a serious relationship with..

well crap... Scott you and I are going to have to end it.
You don't think get away from me that easily do you... :P:D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Well he does continue to post those "ass of the month" threads.... :D

Yes. I've noticed that none of the women are
in the "mature" age bracket.

I have noticed that all of the sales reps that I meet
are women who resemble them. Apparently, middle-aged guys want to talk to them for any reason.

If one of those women would run for elected office,
I'd vote for her for Secretary of State.
I see peace in the middle east if Miss January was there.
"I will be signing the treaty if I see your boobies this once more"
:)
Might as well get some productive use out of this.
:)