wildfan75

Weekend Numbers 2/6/09-2/8/09

First jump of the year.
First jump at that DZ.
First snow landing. I stood it up, but it was into about a foot of snow and my feet got soaked walking out.

And I got to see 3 "out landers" brought back in a limo:D:D:D
Yes, I have pics.

"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

:)
Great WX Sat & no tandems. Tried to bump end cells with Hobie. Got danm close but ran out of altitude before we could make 'em touch so no beer.

Tonight I took a very hard check to the left wrist while playing indoor lacrosse. Don't think it's broken but it is pretty swollen and black so jumping may be out for awhile. I did tee the f'ing dude up before I got subbed out.
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

:):0:0

Arrived at the airport saturday only to find out that it was shut down for the day, keeping my total jump#s this year at a measly 1. :(
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

:| : :| : :|

i didnt try hard, i just couldnt be fucked doing anything at all, so stayed inside, slept a lot and watched tv.. pretty un-impressive. and no, i didnt even DRINK anything this weekend.. B|
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

;):5::D

First altitude hop & pop on my new canopy, practicing intentional stalls. Stalling an elliptical is scary shit! :o
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.

Accidents don't just happen. They must be carelessly planned.

Please pardon my ignorance, but how do the numbers work? I get that the middle one is how many jumps you made, but I'm baffled by the other two numbers. :$

humps : jumps : beer owed
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

Tammy,

Weekend numbers are:

Humps : Jumps : "Firsts" (or other noteworthy happenings

edit: V-B beat me too it!
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.

Accidents don't just happen. They must be carelessly planned.

i didnt try hard, i just couldnt be fucked doing anything at all, so stayed inside, slept a lot and watched tv.. pretty un-impressive. and no, i didnt even DRINK anything this weekend.. B|

Isn't that a first for you?..:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

4 day jumps, 2 night jumps. Owe beer for landing in the woods on 1st night jump of the evening. Didn't injure myself and gear is ok. I'll gladly owe :D.
I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

0:3:1

Only 3 jumps this weekend in Eloy before the winds picked up on Saturday and it rained off and on and was mostly overcast Sunday and Monday... but Beth and I did share an hour of Tunnel Time in 2 - 30 min blocks... Sunday night and Monday morning... My first time in the tunnel... and it was a lot of fun and wasn't as awkward as I thought it was going to be.

Sunday we got some free instruction from Curtis (sp) from Arizona Arsenal.

Then Monday afternoon we went over to Picacho Peak and climbed to the top.

The almost hour in the tunnel and the Climbing this afternoon is certainly going to result in some pain but it was a lot of fun and I'm not looking forward to going back to Ohio tomorrow.
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Isn't that a first for you?..:P

a "rare" maybe, but definitely NOT a first.. :PB|:D
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

Great WX Sat & no tandems. Tried to bump end cells with Hobie. Got danm close but ran out of altitude before we could make 'em touch so no beer.

Tonight I took a very hard check to the left wrist while playing indoor lacrosse. Don't think it's broken but it is pretty swollen and black so jumping may be out for awhile. I did tee the f'ing dude up before I got subbed out.

:)Finally get somebody to fly close with me and he goes and busts himself up.
It's a gift, I don't try to explain it.