WatchYourStep

Weekend Numbers (2/14&15)

I didn't see it for this past weekend yet, sorry if it's a repost.

1:5:0

2 tandems
2 coach jumps
1 AFF

Only able to jump on Sunday because I'm still working Saturdays. A little chilly (low-mid 30s) but Spring is almost here...

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

A little chilly (low-mid 30s) but Spring is almost here...

Nice...now I feel like big cold weather pussy. It was in the 50s Saturday and I sat and watched people jump.

0:2:0
Sat around the dz for 31/2 hours waiting for a load. It was chilling but not bad enough to keep everybody home. Well, unless you're a Texan. But then, you know how hard core the Frozen Chosen are.;)
It's a gift, I don't try to explain it.

1:0:0

Joining Skittles on the IR couch. I tried to pack but could not get it in the bag with the broke arm.

Pretty much lost a revenue stream there.>:(

It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

Well, unless you're a Texan.

Speak for yourself hobie! :P

:):7:0

We had great weather, poe62 is just a big cold weather wuss!

It wasn't cold, it just wasn't warm! :D

Hey beggars can't be choosers in the middle of February, even in Texas!

"If all you ever do is all you ever did, then all you'll ever get is all you ever got."

It wasn't cold, it just wasn't warm!

0:2:0

Nor in Idaho!!! B|B| It was cloudy, breezy and somewhere around 40 degrees if you didn't consider wind chill, but I did get two hop n'pops. :)There were some little chunks of ice the first 500 or so feet on the second jump. They sting a bit.
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

:(:5:0

I drove up from Mexico to Skydive San Marcos on Friday, got there and found a dozen Canadian skydivers who came down for the weekend to get out of the cold. Awesome jumping with Canadians again:ph34r:. The weather wasn't be best but it was alllllllllllllllllllllllll good
I got nuthin

:) : 4 : 0

Finally got some jumpin' done saturday. It was a bee-ay-utiful day that was wedged between long periods of low overcasts, rain, hailstones and wet snow.
I don't believe the temperatures got above zero C at ground level but no harm done - except that one jump I accidently flew through a heavy if only 500 foot thick cloud - holy crap that was cold!

No beer - Sunday was supposed to be my FIRST (successful) 8-way, but with overcasts at 1900 feet it was deemed sensible to remain on the ground.
So my girlfriend called: "The weather is crap anyway, wanna go see a movie?

I love that chick :)
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

0:7:0

For those of us who are willing to dress for the weather... it was a great weekend. I even got to play on a jump that yielded 2 SCRs and a SCS ... while poe62 watched us from the warmth of the hangar.

B|B|B|

I can't fit anything but spandex under my suit. I have to be able to keep up with you big guys and a sweatshirt over my suit isn't going to help that situation...yeah yeah...me and my excuses. It was COLD dang it!!! haha. :$:D
~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity

WAAHHHHOOOO!!

:P : 2 : lots o :D

Keith, thanks for a great weekend, I Had an absolute blast at the farm!!! The farm rocks!! Special thank you to Hans and Sandy, you guys have a great DZ with a fantastic crew! It was warm welcomes as soon as I got there! The whole crew was very helpful for a newbie to your DZ as to point out all the safety rules and landing patterns you have set in place... including the good outs and where to stay away from ...farmer mcnasty. >:(

The crazy bonfire nights with drunken dubocherary was a blast! Not to mention a great trip out to dinner by the farm short bus!! :D:D
Thank you so much Tmaricle!! for making dinner so much fun!! loved seeing you and see you in a couple weeks! ;)

Downsized to a 190! and Got 2 awesome jumps in: 1st with Ardvarkeater, thanks Kyle, it was so fun playing chase you around the sky!!
2nd one with Keith and Kyle, thanks guys! did a 3way Horney Gorilla that got to about 182 till about 6grand :D;) followed by an off landing with 2 others.. due to the winds picked up and I just couldn't get any forward motion ;) but they sent the bus to pick us all up from the same area so it worked out well :)
Cant wait to see you all again! ;)

(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

Well, unless you're a Texan.

Speak for yourself hobie! :P

:):7:0

We had great weather, poe62 is just a big cold weather wuss!

It wasn't cold, it just wasn't warm! :D

Actually, it rained in Spaceland and loads didn't go up into 3pm on Sunday.

:P: 3: 0
http://3ringnecklace.com/

1:4:0. 2 on Sat, one from 10 grand, second from 6 on account of weather. It was sleeting less than 10 mins after getting back to the hangar. Sun 1 from 10 grand, and a HnP. Not bad for Feb!
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama