LisaH

Spring forward

Don't forget to change your clocks. :)

Not in Arizona! :)

Or in Indiana or Hawaii.

Uh, yeah, we NOW change the clocks here in Indiana.

Grrrrr.... I hate it. It was one of the good things when I moved here from Massachusetts - not changing the clocks. Now we are just like everyone else :(
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

Last year. It's total B.S. Now we have to wait until 11:00 pm to do night jumps. I heard Mitch Daniels goal was to put us on central time with his buddies in Chicago. Daylight savings has some advantages for jumping, but just because everyone else is doing doesn't mean we have to.
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

Between, the computers, smart phones and all the new technology, there's only one clock left in the house that I have to change - it's on the stove. I think my children won't even change clocks - they'll just feel tired in the morning, while wondering while it seems like they didn't get enough sleep last night :D

Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

Uh, yeah, we NOW change the clocks here in Indiana.

Interesting. When did that start?

Parts of Indiana have always changed the clocks.
Now it is the entire state.:D
The strong can always afford to be gentle, It is only the weak who need to "give as good as they get."

Yep, really close to Hammond. Fort Wayne would be much further away to the east, only been there a couple of times. Chicago is only about 20 miles from here.
The strong can always afford to be gentle, It is only the weak who need to "give as good as they get."

Hey Bry! I am in Bloomington, IN. My home DZ had been Greensburg as well. I have been jumping Richmond lately, but was a fixture at Greensburg from 97-00 (then I had my kids and took a little time off) and started back there in 07.
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

Hey Kim,My first jump was there on Aug.96.Did ya know Kip Lohmiller.My Aff JM and a Brit. named Andy,forgot his last name.
Of course we had to meet sometime along the line.
--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)