d_squared431

dammit!

So after what seems like months waiting and waiting to see a little table selling those thin mints I saw one. I was so excited cause my thin mint fix was about to happen. I grab a 20 dollar bill and make the dash from my car to the table. I get to the table and there is 1 box left. Smiling from ear to ear I tell the little girls "I want that box right there." I hand them the money and am told " we have no change." I was not going to buy 1 box of thin mints for 20 bucks. So I look to see what other cookies there are. I can justify spending 20 on a few boxes. All fat free! Cookies are not supposed to be fat free. What the hell is the world coming to when a person can't get a single box of thin mints....!!! Needless to say I am still cookieless.....

NO COOKIES FOR ME....sniff sniff....sniff...[:/]
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Ooooh yum! I love those thin mints too... But I steer away from those GS goodies cuz it's hard to ration out cookies.

But I agree with you, if you "have to" have something sweet it should be satisfying. Fat free just doesn't do it for me. I think then if you take your time and savor it, you tend to eat less, and appreciate it more.

Ooooh yum! I love those thin mints too... But I steer away from those GS goodies cuz it's hard to ration out cookies.

I ration them out to myself just fine .. 1 entire sleeve at a time :S:P:ph34r:[:/]
It wouldn't hurt you to think like a fucking serial killer every once in a while - just for the sake of prevention

Last weekend I saw the table set up at the entrance to the local market. You have no idea how difficult it was to walk by, but I'd hate myself if I did because I have no self control, & would have eaten all I bought in a weekend. Then I'd hear about it from not only my doctor but the cardiologist too.

See, I really AM trying to be good after the heart attack! [:/]

When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

Your post doesn't make sense. Proof read and edit or go buy some other cookies.:P

It makes perfect sense....:P

I did not get any cookies because they didn't have any change for a 20. I would have bought more than the 1 box of thin mints but the only cookies they had left were fat free and No one should ever have eat fat free cookies...yuck!!
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

If you were going to Fitzgerald I'd bring you a box. I ordered 10 boxes from my niece so she could make her sales goal. And lord knows I don't need 10 boxes of girl scout cookies. :D

I would love to go but there is now way I can. [:/]

But you can always do a drive by florida and drop the thin mints off.... [Laugh]
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

I just bought gs cookies last week :P

I think you should share your GS cookies with me...;)

You did buy thin mints, right? [Laugh]
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

If you were going to Fitzgerald I'd bring you a box. I ordered 10 boxes from my niece so she could make her sales goal. And lord knows I don't need 10 boxes of girl scout cookies. :D

But you can always do a drive by florida and drop the thin mints off.... [Laugh]

Tell ya what I'm gonna do...

You send me a boobie pic via text or PM and I'll send ya a text pic of some thin mints... then you'll always have em.:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

You send me a boobie pic via text or PM and I'll send ya a text pic of some thin mints... then you'll always have em.:P

[Laugh]. Thank you Gonzo but I don't want to just see a box of thin mints. I want to taste them...:P

Send me a real box a I will send a pic...;)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

[Laugh]. Thank you Gonzo but I don't want to just see a box of thin mints. I want to taste them...:P

Hmmm...

LisaH!!!! YOU GOT ANY THIN MINTS?!?!?
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Hmmm...

LisaH isn't going to help you out here....:P:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

Hmmm...

Sure she will...

As long as I promise to share.:P

Hmmm...

Sure she will...

As long as I promise to share.:P

Is lisa your wing woman? [Laugh]

And she has seen my boobies and wasn't to impressed. :P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1