LuckyMcSwervy

How's Your Saturday Night?

Just got back from dinner in Providencia, Santiago Chile. Lovely cool calm night, and thinking of heading to Patagonia tomorrow:)

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'm just hitting here just wasting time. We were done jumping very early today since there was only 5 of us. We flew two loads, then went for a couple beers afterward. I visited V8s10.org since I haven't been there in a while. Probably going to make Reuben sandwiches pretty soon.
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

After spending the day taking care of my banged up wife (she wrecked out her bicycle today, training for a race next weekend...ER visit, yes she's only hurt not injured), so I have started hanging out with my buddy Jasper Newton and playing guitar.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I am watching my niece and nephew tonight. My niece gave me a pedicure, foot massage, back massage, we all played twister, had snacks, and now they are all in bed...:D

I'm ready for a nice cold beer my massge chair and then bed..[Laugh]

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Im laying in bed trying to figure out what custom embroidery I want on the wings im ordering Monday. Im pretty bummed that none of my friends want to take up skydiving. Severely bummed actually. Trying to start up a little club in Lake Charles. Doable, but it'd be nice if some of my friends would like to be a part of the magic.

Even the cigar I smoked didnt come over good. I canned it at the halfway. One of those nights I guess. Only 12 hrs until im at the airport with a 206!!

Oh...and im thinking about girls and skydiving!
-Aint life grand?!-

Im pretty bummed that none of my friends want to take up skydiving. Severely bummed actually. Trying to start up a little club in Lake Charles. Doable, but it'd be nice if some of my friends would like to be a part of the magic.

Rule #1: All the friends you had before starting skydiving will think you are insane and will always think you are insane.

Rule #2: Most people do not belong in skydiving.

Rule #3: If you want skydiving friends, you must choose them from the skydivers you meet.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

i guess so, man. Im just having trouble coping with all that. Those rules suck. Maybe I just havent come across the right people yet. Maybe tomorrow, which is our first day jumping at this new airport, will be the day when it all starts happening! Hopefully tomorrow night I can come back and be ecstatic. We shall see.
-Aint life grand?!-

i guess so, man. Im just having trouble coping with all that

You'll get over it.

I have my whuffo friends, work friends and skydiving friends. The three groups don't mix well together. Work friends and skydiving friends mix better than my whuffo friends and either of the other groups.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

What about you?? B|

Hmm, sumbitch, it was saturday wasnt it...

Another day. They kinda start blending in together out here.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I'm having myself some twisted iced tea!!! Hell yeah ... That stuff is hard to find around here.

My face is very hot and my right ear won't pop, so I'm sitting here asking myself why I jumped today with a head cold ... But it was fucking awesome!!!
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

I'm having a girlfriend slumber party with my fuckery protege, Jocelyn. We went to get pedicures, out to dinner (Mexican - yummy!) and are sitting here talking about boys and skydiving. ;)

What about you?? B|

I call bullshit. I know for a fact there is no good Mexican food east of Colorado.:P
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Riding my bicycle, talking to my rigger about a used rig i am interested in (my first!)

Had a delicious bloody mary at lunch, and now, I am on the couch watching a lame movie.
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

I'm having a girlfriend slumber party with my fuckery protege, Jocelyn. We went to get pedicures, out to dinner (Mexican - yummy!) and are sitting here talking about boys and skydiving. ;)

What about you?? B|

I just left the Bonfire at the Roaming Boogie where Amazon hugs were administered and spankings were "handed" out;)

I got a chance to play in the Paraclete XP Tunnel tonight and try out my bootie suit! I brought my lady with me to the tunnel, still showing her a window into my world. She had fun watching me figuring out what to do with my legs. Now laying down in bed watching her sleep and checking the forums. All in all it was a good day.
- Knic

I call bullshit. I know for a fact there is no good Mexican food east of Colorado.:P

I call bullshit on your bullshit. You obviously haven't been to Texas. I mean... Its not like we are that far from the border in the first place.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message