LuckyMcSwervy

Weekend Numbers: March 21 & 22, 2009

:( : :( : :D

#1 - Nothing. Nada. Zip. And now I'm cranky. :D

#2 - No turbines @ CK this weekend. Only the Cessnas. They're too cramped and slow for me. I miss the Skyvan (my favorite) and the Otter. :(

#3 - 1st time I saw my Dad's penis. He was in hospital gown. I was traumatized. :D:D:D

I hope everyone else had a great weekend!! B|
Always be kinder than you feel.

:):7:0

2 awesome free fly jumps and 7 tandems.

Damn did I drink a lot. B|
pudding shots, jello shots, all sorts of beer, some very tasty wine, some Christmas in your mouth, some other liquors that for some reason I can't remember.:S:D

#3 - 1st time I saw my Dad's penis. He was in hospital gown. I was traumatized.

When my dad was in the hospital with pancreatitis a few years back he insisted on wearing his gown backwards and that the hospital give him a pair of pajama pants. We all appreciated his discretion. :D

edit to add: Hope your dad's need for a hospital gown is nothing too serious.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

0:3:0
3 hop-n-pops. was going to go to full altitude today but I found out my new camera jacket has the clips arranged different than my old one. Now I get to do some sewing. Got a booboo on my finger from a riser strike. No cutaways this time :)

"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

:o:):2:Beer!Beer!Beer!Beer!

-First 3 Way
-First exit hanging from wing strut
-First jump on my new rig
-First jump at new dz

Edited to add ... Doesn't anyone around here get to jump and get laid in the same weekend? :)
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

Edited to add ... Doesn't anyone around here get to jump and get laid in the same weekend? :)

I guess you didn't see last week's thread? :D

LOL ... Didn't you IM me the link to the exact post that I was supposed to look at? :P
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

I guess you didn't see last week's thread? :D

LOL ... Didn't you IM me the link to the exact post that I was supposed to look at? :P

Ummmm...... LOL. I cannot recall. But I will definitely take your word for it!! :P

:):5:0

We had a 13 way sunset jump that went pretty great! I was an early diver in the back corner of the otter and whacked my ankle pretty hard on the door on exit though. It huuuuuuurt.
~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity

I was an early diver in the back corner of the otter and whacked my ankle pretty hard on the door on exit though. It huuuuuuurt.

[:/][:/]Damn, I hate that door rash. Vskydiver had a hard landing when she hit wake turbulence from a swooper at about 6-7 feet.:S[:/] But she's doing better.:)
My weekend: :)
Two AFF's, a tandem, and a great 2 way with my wife to finish the day. Yeah for no rain.:)

#2 - No turbines @ CK this weekend. Only the Cessnas. They're too cramped and slow for me. I miss the Skyvan (my favorite) and the Otter. :(

Anyone ever told you that you are a spoiled brat?:P

#3 - 1st time I saw my Dad's penis. He was in hospital gown. I was traumatized. :D:D:D

What happened to him? You are joking about it so i trust it's nothing serious?

My weekend:
:):2:0

Two nice two-ways with Andrea at Skydive Rotterdam, who turns out to have pretty much the same fallrate as I do. neither one of us had to work very hard to keep up with the other.
Since the Dutch CAA hasn't yet seriously tried to force Rotterdam into shutting down(contrary to our home DZ) Rotterdam can still go to 12k.
Both Andrea and me kept looking at our altimeters frequently thinking 'Holy chips.. we can turn even MORE points?' Sad, in a funny kind of way..
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

0:4:1

Went out saturday morning for a meeting at the dz but didn't stay all day which gave beth the oportunity to get her hair done... and I must say she looked very cute with the new trim... :)

I finally got around to taking my D-license test (I completed the other requirements a while ago).

I passed so I guess I've got a D-license now... :)

I'm also celebrate my 5th sky birthday tomorrow...

With respect to jumps I did one 6-way RW jump, a 9 way video (breaking in the cx-100), and 2Tandem videos... (the workflow for the CX-100 is soooo much faster then the HC-5...)

Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Anyone ever told you that you are a spoiled brat?:P

Nope. Never heard that one. :) Although I did recently hear "upscale whore" with regards to turbines. I like that one much, much better. ;):P

What happened to him? You are joking about it so i trust it's nothing serious?

He's now in a hospital rehab facility for a week or so.... cardiac and issues related to medication and diabetes. Not fun. :(

Nope. Never heard that one. :) Although I did recently hear "upscale whore" with regards to turbines. I like that one much, much better. ;):P

HAHA! :D

Reminds me of the time where Dane Cook recounts a similar experience with his father... "one day, all this could be yours"

Gross nonetheless

As for me:

0:8::D

5 jumps at Skydive the Point on Saturday
3 jumps at Chambersburg on Sunday

Beer for the first time I've flown into a DZ to jump...took a Cessna 182 from northern Maryland and made it to West Point, VA in just over an hour! B|

HAHA! :D

;) Awesomeness!

Reminds me of the time where Dane Cook recounts a similar experience with his father... "one day, all this could be yours"

Gross nonetheless

Yep. And you're the "quote king", by the way. :P

As for me:

0:8::D

5 jumps at Skydive the Point on Saturday
3 jumps at Chambersburg on Sunday

Beer for the first time I've flown into a DZ to jump...took a Cessna 182 from northern Maryland and made it to West Point, VA in just over an hour! B|

You still shoulda just jumped from the Cessna to the DZ. Much cooler. :D