skymama

When am I going to learn not to ask?

So, last night my son was telling me about his experience at the "Prom House" that he stayed in over the weekend with 20 of his closest friends. :S He mentioned some of the shenanigans that went on, and added at the end, "and if you see a picture of me wearing just my Speedo and a pair of stilettos...just don't worry about it." :|

The worst part was that he reminded me of Bolas and Gonzo. Great, just great! :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

So, last night my son was telling me about his experience at the "Prom House" that he stayed in over the weekend with 20 of his closest friends. :S He mentioned some of the shenanigans that went on, and added at the end, "and if you see a picture of me wearing just my Speedo and a pair of stilettos...just don't worry about it." :|

The worst part was that he reminded me of Bolas and Gonzo. Great, just great! :P

I needed to laugh....

thanks for that image.I can just imagine your expression when your son said that....:ph34r:
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Look at it this way, he'd look a lot better in a speedo and stilettos than Bolas or Gonzo could. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

He never wore a Speedo until he started playing water polo this Spring, but now he likes wearing it. I think he likes the attention he gets because he's so ripped from playing soccer.

He also said, "I'm so glad we can talk like adults now that I'm 18." He's been 18 for a whopping 20 days, his honesty is already killing me. I want my baby back!
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

And you were worried your kids wouldn't fit in with us.

Yeah, a lot of good sheltering them from the dz did me, huh? :ph34r:

"and if you see a picture of me wearing just my Speedo and a pair of stilettos...just don't worry about it." :|

Gonzo and I will eventually need to pass the torch to a new generation. Never too soon to start looking for recruits. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

And you were worried your kids wouldn't fit in with us.

Yeah, a lot of good sheltering them from the dz did me, huh? :ph34r:

You have said in the past that he doesn't jump, but that's a clear indicator of skydiver genes.:P

Answers part of the "nature vs nurture" question, doesn't it?:D:D:D
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

He also said, "I'm so glad we can talk like adults now that I'm 18." He's been 18 for a whopping 20 days, his honesty is already killing me.

I'm so glad you've saved that for posterity, and in the long run it'll be great ammunition. Just don't expect him to realize how priceless it is for another 10 years or so :ph34r:

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Just don't expect him to realize how priceless it is for another 10 years or so

I know! I mentioned to him last night that in 5 years he's going to look back and laugh at how smart and grown-up he thinks he is right now. :ph34r:

Hey I've got it worse that you...my 18 years old thinks GonZo is a GOOD role model! :o:S

GonZo crashed in his room a couple years ago when the kid was out of town...I told the kid he's a Marine that travels the world, has a nice truck, nice bike, skydiver...and at least all HIS tattoos are spelled correctly! :ph34r:

"Yeah dad I know, I'm gonna get that fixed one of these days." [:/][:/][:/]

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

He mentioned some of the shenanigans that went on, and added at the end, "and if you see a picture of me wearing just my Speedo and a pair of stilettos...just don't worry about it." :|

Oh God, Andrea.

What other shenanigans were happening?

Prom Night

House full of classmates

Girlfriend with more boobage on display then was seen at my entire prom...

You do the math... :ph34r:;)
Remster

He had to break up a fight between a guy in the house and a guy who wanted to be in the house who snuck in. I was proud of him for stepping up and being the guy to break it up.

There may have been some alcoholic beverages consumed. I'd like to blame his unusual behavior on just alcohol, but he is quite a goofball. Here he is on 80's day hanging out with his friends after school. He is the one in the tye-dye shirt and wore that outfit the whole day at school. :|