sartre

Congratulations Jewels!!

This thread is worthless without pictures.:P I want to see Jewel and Troy all dressed up on the big day.B|

Congratulations to the two of you. I wish you all the best.:)

Here you go...I have more, including one showing what Jewels was wearing UNDER her gown, but I have to upload them still. This should do for now.:)
It was a beautiful ceremony, very much their own style.:)

Thanks, everyone! I'm really late saying so, but I was busy being in Puerto Vallarta until last night and there were rumors of a thread I had to check out. ;) Our wedding was perfect. I couldn't have asked for better and it was a very happy day. If anything went wrong, I didn't know it and I didn't care.

Vallarta was great, too, as no one was down there. Our plane was supposed to have had 154 passengers (capacity of 156), but we left the gate with only 33 people. In fact, they consolidated three hotels into one (ours) since they had so many cancellations. It's terrible for people who are trying to make a living from the tourism industry, but GREAT for those of us who braved it anyway! Talk about having the place to yourself!!

TPM Sister #102

Oh YAY!!! CONGRATS!!

Enjoy your honeymoon & take lots of pics so the memories will last :)

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

I think we got a lot of pictures! The best day we had was an "Outdoor Adventure" tour that included a 30-minute mule ride (okay, THIS wasn't the highlight, but still fun), followed by zip lining through the trees, rappelling down waterfalls, a free rappell, and a speed boat ride. Not bad!! The rest of the honeymoon was great, too, but that's the one thing I'd most want to go back for. Can you tell I'm not readjusting well to office life today? :)

TPM Sister #102

Oh you're back already!! Sorry - missed that! :$

Boy time flies!

Sounds like you had an action-packed time.. Bummer it had to come to an end.. [:/]

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss