Conundrum

Dropzone.com MYSTERY MAIL package!

Something else that might be fun to do!

When you get "said toy" and take your picture, print one off, put your name on the back and put it in the package with the toy and the other pictures and send it off!

It would be FUN to look through the pics and see "who's who" and where they are!
'Shell

When you get "said toy" and take your picture, print one off, put your name on the back and put it in the package with the toy and the other pictures and send it off!

It would be FUN to look through the pics and see "who's who" and where they are!

GREAT idea! :)
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

GREAT idea! :)

Shpanks! ;)

I think looking through those would be fun! And writing COMMENTS might be even more fun (keeping within the rules 'Chelle has come up with!) :)
'Shell

Chelle's been here a while and probably knows "who doesn't like who". Plus she's kinda intuitive. It's that "mother" thing! ;);)

:D:DNo one likes me, not even Chelle:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I think a good idea would be to include a personal note to the person you are shipping it to. This would be especially cool if it's someone you don't normally correspond with on this site.

Chelle's been here a while and probably knows "who doesn't like who". Plus she's kinda intuitive. It's that "mother" thing! ;);)

:D:DNo one likes me, not even Chelle:ph34r::ph34r:

Well, okay, you may have a point there but I'd still send something to you. . . .
TPM Sister #102

I will be sending out the package in a few days. Not sure to who yet. >:(

Send it to be :) save anyone else the misery, :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I wish I could take it jumping, but like Sunny said, the season hasn't opened yet. And, oh yeah...I don't have a license yet. [:/]

Friggle-fraggle fuckity-fuck! >:(

Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

I have a great idea, but timing would be everything on this one. Odds are not in my favor, oh well. I will come up with something.
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I'm in and PM sent.....

If possible please send when there is snow...no skydiving in winter so I ride snowmobiles ....could get some awesome shots....
January / February would be good time for around here....

Sounds like alot of fun....

Mike

==================
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting - "fcuk me what a ride!"

I will try to accommodate everyone as best I can, but it can't be perfect, so I apologize in advance if anyone gets the animal at the time they'd rather not have it. :|

There are enough people to keep this going for an entire year, so you might get it when you want, I don't know yet.