Conundrum

Dropzone.com MYSTERY MAIL package!

If it's lost, do we get a do-over?? We can't let this end. :)

I really hope that this isn't the case, but yes, if it ends up that it has been lost we will start again. I will geta new toy. Doubtful that I can find the same one, but I'll find something.

How long do you think we should wait?

If it's lost, do we get a do-over?? We can't let this end. :)

I really hope that this isn't the case, but yes, if it ends up that it has been lost we will start again. I will geta new toy. Doubtful that I can find the same one, but I'll find something.

I didn't read all of the posts, when was it mailed?
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I really hope that this isn't the case,

Me to, theres to much value in that package :(

I will geta new toy. Doubtful that I can find the same one, but I'll find something.

Send me your addy chelle, Ill get it out in the mail saturday to you, we can have two going just in case Froggy gets his.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Yo!
Any news from the package yet?

I second that... What's the deal with the package; is the game over or what?...
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Yo!
Any news from the package yet?

I second that... What's the deal with the package; is the game over or what?...

I don't know. :( I still haven't heard if the package arrived in China, and I haven't recieved a new toy from lisa.

I think I will just buy a new toy from the store and send it to someone new. :|

I think I will just buy a new toy from the store and send it to someone new. [Unimpressed]

Fair enough. :)
The USPS really makes me wonder sometimes... :|
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Wow this hasn't gone well from the get go. Perhaps the whole concept is doomed. There were certainly a lot of stipulations put out there in the beginning.
We should not let our fears hold us back from pursuing our hopes.
-- John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

Wow this hasn't gone well from the get go. Perhaps the whole concept is doomed. There were certainly a lot of stipulations put out there in the beginning.

:D True, not from me though, if no one else wants to i will buy a kagaroo, and start it from here and send it to Chelle (or you Radiance if you want), she can forward it on from there, to one person she trusts, that person can send it on to one person they trust etc..... I would also include a disposable camera, where each person take one pic and send it on with the Roo.

what do you think Chelle?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

When you are at the post office mailing the kangaroo .....:Plol

make sure you mail out tim tams my way...:D

it has been i while since i did a Tim Tam Run:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I was thinking of sending some to the people on here who shit me but lace them with Laxettes:D:D:D:D:D

For the record no one on here actually does shit me, none on here have that much power over me:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Well not really. It was going just fine until it was sent to China. Lisa has fun with it and then the mail system took care of the rest. International mail travel can be tricky.

I will send it to a new person and everything should be fine.

Well not really. It was going just fine until it was sent to China. Lisa has fun with it and then the mail system took care of the rest. International mail travel can be tricky.

Was the "toy" manufactured in China? Maybe it thought it was going back home and escaped! :D:D
'Shell

Was the "toy" manufactured in China? Maybe it thought it was going back home and escaped! :D:D

:D:D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Hahahahahhaha! Good question, I don't know! :D

It wont after this long, but hey some China person has him now , along with the pics and some other stuff thinking "WTF" ... the pics on what he did while here (mug shot, rock climbing, party with the stuffed animals) are on my myspace for those who have access
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

It wont after this long, but hey some China person has him now , along with the pics and some other stuff thinking "WTF" ... the pics on what he did while here (mug shot, rock climbing, party with the stuffed animals) are on my myspace for those who have access

Oh my, that poor frog was all boozed and sexed up. How could he possibly rock climb?? I think he's passed out at an airport somewhere. You wore him out. :D:ph34r::D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

the pics on what he did while here (mug shot, rock climbing, party with the stuffed animals) are on my myspace for those who have access

Since it's a dz.com thing and not a myspace thing, why don't you post the pics here?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon