Conundrum

Dropzone.com MYSTERY MAIL package!

We have done this on another board I frequent and it's really kind of neat. Maybe you guys would like to do it over here? We have so many people around the World so it would make for quite an adventure.

I would start it off by compiling a list of people who are interested and get their address's. What we do is have a stuffed animal or toy of some kind. I would take various photos of it in different places and send it off to the next person on the list. The next person would then keep it for 1 week and do the same. Take it skydiving if you want, bring it to a landmark near you, anything you can think of. Then when you're week is up, I give you the next address to send it to. It could go on for a long time.

In the end, we will have pictures of this toy or animal in different places all around the world. Perhaps we could make some kind of photo album or something.

What do you think? :)

With this crowd, I can only imagine how the poor toy would get violated.

But it does sound fun. I'd be in - we've got a few landmarks up here. B|

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I'll play too. :)
Does Walt's bathtub count as a landmark? :o:D If so, I'll have to start it since he's moving out of his place in less than a couple of weeks.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

We have done this on another board I frequent and it's really kind of neat. Maybe you guys would like to do it over here? We have so many people around the World so it would make for quite an adventure.

I would start it off by compiling a list of people who are interested and get their address's. What we do is have a stuffed animal or toy of some kind. I would take various photos of it in different places and send it off to the next person on the list. The next person would then keep it for 1 week and do the same. Take it skydiving if you want, bring it to a landmark near you, anything you can think of. Then when you're week is up, I give you the next address to send it to. It could go on for a long time.

In the end, we will have pictures of this toy or animal in different places all around the world. Perhaps we could make some kind of photo album or something.

What do you think? :)

I have done a similar thing before, with a toy Kagaroo and a disposable camera, 36 destinations one pic at each location and forward it on.

It was great fun.
So I'd be in itB|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?