wildcard451

can you beat my day at work?

Obviously a good day - you've had enough Killians that everything is sideways. :D

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

At least I know how to turn my pictures so they aren't sideways. :P

You don't understand;
That is the view you get when you are falling-down drunk on the boat.:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I'm drinking, in the middle of the lake on a pontoon boat. Its upright on my screen damn it.

Don't hate.

Ahh...there is your problem;
You see, the part of the computer with all the little buttons on it, should be below the screen;
Not off to one side.:D

So what kind of "work" do you do on a pontoon boat in the middle of the lake?
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I doubt it. Just sharing.

Pretty sure I can....doesn't get better than a monthly bonus and daily luncheons out at the best sushi, thai, or exotic food restaurant's around...with plenty of Mojitos and Sapporo beer to boot...so I'm not "on a boat"...but yeah, "opinionatedly" it's beat.
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

And yet youy are still such a loser that you feel the need to fellowship with all of us losers!

Hmmmm.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Home now, and a little bit sunburnt.

This was our annual resident retreat. In the past we usually get together and do work and discuss strengths and weakness of the program, administrative stuff, blah blah ....

The graduating seniors this year said screw it, rented a boat, and drank beer all day on the lake.

Actually, I can!

I've spent the last three full days riding a motorcycle. Learning how to make the bike do seemingly impossible courses. That beats the pants off your day!:)

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Not really no. Working 2 jobs with one as my own gig building decks and to make ends meet took up another job with regular wage working for some fucking hill billy.

Nothing makes you feel more like a piece of shit than doing work for rich people while you bust your balls in the heat with a shovel. But i'm home now and im going to proceed.... to get shit faced.

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.