chiquita24

Tattoo gone wrong

"... when her father saw it, the trouble started," Belgian newspaper Het Laatste Nieuws quoted the (tattoo artist) as saying.

Sounds like the Belgian equivalent to the US redneck's, "Hold my beer & watch this" then Daddy saw it & suddenly it was someone else's fault!
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

Just googled this in French, and it seems he put the design on her face and asked how far down he could do the design. initially she just wanted a few just above her eye, but when she saw pictures she wanted more. Since she wasn't happy (once her father came into the shop), the tattoo guy only charged her for 4 stars she claimed she had asked for.

I seriously don't believe she would have fallen asleep. She is in his book of pictures once she is fully tattooed - she doesn't seem stoned or upset..

Looks to me like she changed her mind *after* the fact... But who knows??

Anyway, why the hell would you let someone tattoo you when he clearly doesn't even speak/understand your language??!! What an idiot!

Edit: Sorry - she apparently initially asked for 3 dots, and he said stars would be much prettier. Seems like a classic case of stupidity to me!!
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

I saw this on my local news last night. Witnesses say that she was awake for the entire thing and approved all the artwork. Then when her dad saw her face and said "WTF!?!" her response was, "Daddy, I fell asleep and look what he did to me!"

I hate liars!
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

Like you never fibbed as a child. :P

:$:)

The great thing about hating something is that you can still do it whilst being guilty of the very same sin - hate doesn't discriminate!!! Ha ha ha! ;)
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Were the pics real? It looked like some kind of stuff was applied to her face, the way the stars stuck up from the surface. Maybe that's what tattoos look like when first done, but I have no idea.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

Were the pics real? It looked like some kind of stuff was applied to her face, the way the stars stuck up from the surface. Maybe that's what tattoos look like when first done, but I have no idea.

The ink makes the skin rise. It can actually be like that for a couple weeks. I assume the 'stuff' you are referring to is the gel looking stuff on her face? That's probably A+D which they put on the tattoos when they are fresh. I think it's to reduce the bleeding, I'm not sure.

Thanks. Sounds like the gal is a real dipshit.

But she IS a 'star'!

Pretty much permanently.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

The ink makes the skin rise. It can actually be like that for a couple weeks. I assume the 'stuff' you are referring to is the gel looking stuff on her face? That's probably A+D which they put on the tattoos when they are fresh. I think it's to reduce the bleeding, I'm not sure.

Yes tattoos can be raised a bit after they are first done.

Skittles-some artists will tell you to use a tiny tiny bit of A&D ointment to help the healing. If it's looks shiny-the person most likely used too much which can fade the ink, which is why most artists don't recommend it.

As for the story, I sure as shit don't believe she fell asleep in the chair. Tattoos on the face would hurt too much for that. OR she did take a shit ton of medication. I wonder what she's going to do now! That's going to expensive and painful to remove!

Yes tattoos can be raised a bit after they are first done.

Skittles-some artists will tell you to use a tiny tiny bit of A&D ointment to help the healing. If it's looks shiny-the person most likely used too much which can fade the ink, which is why most artists don't recommend it.

As for the story, I sure as shit don't believe she fell asleep in the chair. Tattoos on the face would hurt too much for that. OR she did take a shit ton of medication. I wonder what she's going to do now! That's going to expensive and painful to remove!

Most of the artists I know put some on after they are done. They also put a little bit on at a time in the area they are working.