skymama

Weekend numbers July 25/26

0:(:6:1

Is it beer if I got the pilot bridle out in freefall and had to grab both the bridle and the hackey and throw all of it out at pull time? For the first time!

:o

My fault, though.

And no luck with that hot guy at the DZ yet.:( But I don't just want his body, I want his soul, so I'll take my time. ;)

Good 4-way jumps, actually I'm not that bad at 4 way, or I COULD be good if I got a team and practiced more. :)

Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

Order a new fancy smancy pair!

I know, but the other pair only cost me $10. I'm looking for another bargain too! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

0:8 (I think):0

mostly tandem video jumps one of which was with dz.com's very own Phreezone doing a tandem with a guy in a speedo... I'm not sure I want to know what's up with Eric's Tongue... maybe Phreezone can explain... :P

All in all the guy and his buddy who also was wearing a speedo had a lot of fun... both Eric and I agreed that they were great because they seemed to be having so much fun...

I also did one jump with a 4-way team...

edited to add: a cool picture of a tandem pair with the caravan and the sun behind it...

Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

:) (it's great being married):2.5::D

1 great 10 way jump, and 1 great (no grips) 22 way jump at the Big Way camp at the Farm. I learned a lot. The 1/2 jump is for a engine out (something to do with prop feathering???) on the Otter at 1800' on jump #3 for the day. Pilot said prepare for a bail out, then gave us the option to get out or stay with the plane. Everyone bailed, and I went to my silver since it was below 2000'. So :D owed for my 1st reserve ride. I kept my handle, recovered my freebag, and my husband is a rigger so this whole experience is free for me. :D My reserve flew really well too, I even had a decent landing. :)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

:):27:0
Wow. 3 fun jumps - 1 chasing Strong's Autonomous Parachute System, 2 kick ass freeflys with the bestest of friends, 24 tandems. One tandem tried to kill me! The spin of death!!! :D One cutie was overly flirtatious and told me I had taken her places no other man could possibly top. (not the first time for that....:P)
Amazing dinners with my DZ family, some very nice wines, some amazing home brew (thanks Khan!), some excellent whiskeys, and a wonderful cookout Saturday night. It was nice to have everyone over at the camper on the deck to cookout with.
Dinner Sunday night with my girls and my grandson. FINALLY!
Overall, a simply magical weekend.
Life IS good!!!
:):D:ph34r:B|

wait a sec...that was your first lost shoe???

Yes, but I've seen no mention of losing a shoe in the beer rules. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

its a first, beer-rules apply to ALL firsts! ;)
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

:)::|

The first weekend in forever that I was not at the DZ. Went with the GF and picked out paint colors for the house.
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

:)::|

The first weekend in forever that I was not at the DZ. Went with the GF and picked out paint colors for the house.

And it starts . . .

Just remember - there IS life other than on the DZ.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

;) : 1 :)
Just one jump but packed w/o assistance and jumped it. Going to do my best to finish my 'A' in August!
"It's hard to have fun at 4-way unless your whole team gets down to the ground safely to do it again!"--Northern California Skydiving League re USPA Safety Day, March 8, 2014

And it starts . . .

Just remember - there IS life other than on the DZ.

I know, it happens at the Boogies.;)
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

0:4:1

Back to jumping after my ankle sprain 7 weeks ago and on my brand new Wings :D:D:D.

My dad also came out and did his currency jump. He hadn't jumped since 2001. It was my father's day gift to him (I know, I'm an awesome daughter ;)). Our first jump together in 15 years was a tube at sunset. :)
Here are some pics of my new rig. The first two were sent by the dealer when it first arrived. The last one has a beach towel for a main. :ph34r::D

Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

0:2:0

Very beautiful day yesterday all around.

One PRCP and one clear and pull. No radio. Extremely happy with the way my exits, canopy control and landings have been shaping up.:)
Flared a little high on the first one but eased up on the brakes a little and then re-flared to a tip toe landing.

I love this sport!

its a first, beer-rules apply to ALL firsts! ;)

lost my first shoe on my first aff two weeks ago. no one even mentioned beer.
"Never grow a wishbone, where your backbone ought to be."

?:11:?

I got in three solo full altitude jumps and two hop and pops on Friday. Saturday I did another hop and pop and two coach dives (the second one was my check dive).

Sunday morning I got my A license, did a solo-celebration jump, then a few jumps with other skydiviers (Finally).

What are the numbers before and after number of skydives supposed to represent?

~Gav
Life doesn't need reasons, just participants.

D.S.#21

:)
Had the best weekend again ever!!!!

:( : 2 : :D

got in 2 jumps this weekend that put me over 50 jumps wahoooo!!!!, both on my new jumpsuit with never done before booties!! shinny teal/purple on the front..backside is black with neon yellow on the back side of the grips, to match the purple, teal/green and neon yellow on the rig!

sorry for those who are not on face book as its the only link I have to be able to put this on... my 50th jump with Valinda videoing.. 3way with John and Paul. Thanks guys.. Im learning and haveing a blast!
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=108721901902
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama