Remster

Remster's school for the online community social skills challenged open for enrolment

It appears there are alot of new members in this forum who would benefit from the accumulated knowledge that us old farts have gained through years of postwhoring and general time wasting online.

Keeping with the skydiving community spririt, I want to "pay it forward" to these new members. Online classes will start next week, but in the meantime, I'll provide the 1 quick tip that will, I have no doubt, provide the biggest payback:

If it seems that evereyone if arguing a point against you, STFU.

That is all. See you next week.
Remster

:D:D:D

You guys are awesome!!! That is why I'm having trouble staying away from this place - for every single idiot on here, there are 10 awesome, funny, smart people ...

I probably should attend some of your classes myself ... tact and subtlety have never been my strong points, but ... man ... there are others who need those more than me :|.

O

Although I haven't been around very long, may I PM you a few suggestions for your classes? :P:D

you are good at educating people - :D:ph34r::ph34r:
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Although I haven't been around very long, may I PM you a few suggestions for your classes? :P:D

Yes. Please PM me. I'd like to get some insight into the minds of people who are so delusional that they form attachments to farm animals.
Remster

Yes. Please PM me. I'd like to get some insight into the minds of people who are so delusional that they form attachments to farm animals.

You got it. :D:D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

She corrupted me. I used to be this shy, quiet, and innocent person and now, well, now i am not.

Oh, wait you were talking about forum Etiquette .....:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

She corrupted me. I used to be this shy, quiet, and innocent person and now, well, now i am not.

Oh, wait you were talking about forum Etiquette .....:P

Noooo -

i think this is a clandestined way of suckering people into his dungeon. OH there will be classes alright . . . but . . . well now that Lisa changed you - you would find them pretty informative and useful.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

'scuse me.
Remi is offering to give social skills lessons?????

Admittedly his wife is beautiful, but this is a guy who probably wears spandex shorts and shirts to go out on his road bike :o:o:o, and who used to jump just about the ugliest canopy around.

Or maybe the dz.com community really does include some incredibly socially inept folks :P. Not being an engineer, I, of course, am not among them :)

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

OK.. Got it.

Now next Question: How do I get more Skychicks to send me Boobie pics?;)

I am sure if you brought back a certain thread you might get a few more...;)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

If it seems that evereyone if arguing a point against you, STFU

my question is WTF are people arguing for on bonfire to begin with.... :S

Oh, and Remi thanks for the good laugh!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

OK.. Got it.

Now next Question: How do I get more Skychicks to send me Boobie pics?;)

I am sure if you brought back a certain thread you might get a few more...;)

Oh no ... is this the "name that rack" thread I heard about before I even started posting here? (My ex-bf was paranoid when I did a topless rodeo jump for his 300th ... he said - 'I don't want your picture to end up in the "name that rack" thread ... I had no idea what the hell he is talking about :ph34r: ).

O

If it seems that evereyone if arguing a point against you, STFU

my question is WTF are people arguing for on bonfire to begin with.... :S

Oh, and Remi thanks for the good laugh!

g

Well, it seems that despite the "Sticky: Reminder - politics, guns and religion posts", It seems there was a need for a"Remster's school for the online community social skills challenged open for enrolment" because when the question was asked,"Does it get any better than this ?", someone came up and spouted off with,"When are you gonna let me tap That?".

So when it was found out that it cost "$300 to change spark plugs!" we started spouting off our "Favourite one liners/descriptions" which led to more than just a few "Open Caskets."

Then "The ultimate movie/TV villain." showed up to prove that "Engineers aint got no game!" When someone inadvertantly said something along the lines that "Graphic designers have no game." But we think he was just pining for attention.

So even though "I think I need a new line of work(rant)"I still enjoy the times that I get to make"Inappropriate comments at work..." and "Everyone should be proud of LuckyMcSwervy" because she gave up on coneheads and now proclaims that "John Mitchell is My Hero"

So, if " You ever jump with the Golden Knights?" we wopuld like to know if you prefer "Poll: burial or cremation!?"
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun