skydiverbry

Most overrated places to have sex

I think a pool would be fun. I dont have one and I think my sister would get pretty upset I used her pool that way...:D

Invite her along.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I think a pool would be fun. I dont have one and I think my sister would get pretty upset I used her pool that way...:D

Invite her along.:)

good thinking!
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

In a car is also not the best, but have you guys tried on the hood of a car??? Many possibilities there! :P

Too hard to hang on if the driver happens to hit the brakes.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

In a car is also not the best, but have you guys tried on the hood of a car??? Many possibilities there! :P

Too hard to hang on if the driver happens to hit the brakes.[:/]

Not if you had a swing like THIS!

It takes a few minutes but it is worth the watch if you have an imagination and spirit of adventure.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

:D:D

Sex in a weightless enviroment...think of the possibilities:)

Bry

good luck thats all i can say, it sounds good but it would be close to impossible thanks to newton and his law.

Impossible or not... think how much fun it would be to try!

Like exercise in space, it would require bungee cords and straps. Not that there is anything wrong with that! >:(
Remster

I say in an elevator...Not enough room...usually gotta stand up to do it and ya have to get it in between floors:)

Anybody else got any thoughts???

Bry

That's what the emergency stop button is for. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I would think an elevator would be awesome...

Is there really any place that is overrated?

ANY place can be good and if it is that good you will completely lose yourself and the where no longer matters.

Pool is awesome (hot tub too). I love it.
Shower is awesome too. Especially ones in a handicap room of a hotel - they have benches that fold down and provide a perfect seat. (I also love giving BJ's in the shower! Yum!)
Balconies rock.

I could go on and on... is there really a bad place?!
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

Floating weightless underwater in Scuba Gear in the ocean. Salt water is a horrible lubricant and it is almost impossible to stay neutrally bouyant.

I'd already posted in another thread but sex on the beach is overrated. Sand just gets in the vagina. :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

:D:D

Sex in a weightless enviroment...think of the possibilities:)

Bry

good luck thats all i can say, it sounds good but it would be close to impossible thanks to newton and his law.

Au contraire.....bungee cords.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

All depends on the model of the car too....B|

Bry

I like it in a nice hatchback:$

Land Rover LR3 (Discovery 3). Fold down the seats and you have PLENTY of room! It just so happens my air mattress is almost a perfect fit! :)

:sing: "Lets get the party started"
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

Floating weightless underwater in Scuba Gear in the ocean. Salt water is a horrible lubricant and it is almost impossible to stay neutrally bouyant.

I'd already posted in another thread but sex on the beach is overrated. Sand just gets in the vagina. :|

how do YOU know!? :o:o:o

:D:D:D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Dude.. Use a bigger towel, and go to where the sand is still wet.. *Lovely* :$:):P
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss