kmills0705

Are you fucking serious?!

a) She's NOT cute

and

b) She's NOT cute

Set your standards higher ... a LOT higher:P

I don't know....I would hit it!

I figured as much:D:D:D

Guys I'm not that bad in person. Really. I'm super nice too, hope to meet some of you some day. And I promise to have my own rig when we do meet. :)

to take this much slamming, and still come here with a good attitude...I am Impressed!

As for send me money auctions on Ebay, they usually pull them, not sure how you managed to keep one listed!

But my advise, is learn to pack, hang out at the dropzone, deals are everywhere, Maybe soemone will sell you a used rig, if you pack for them X number of times...Jumpers usually go out of their way to help beginners that show initiative....

Blue Sky's , and Welcome to the Sky

If you can't afford it yourself why would you expect others to shell out their hard earned money to give to you?

If you dont like what I did then ignore it and dont give me any money. Sheesh. Sometimes I think it is people like you that bring other people down. I was just doing something innocent and fun.

This is the Bonfire... just like at a dz we all sit around and talk about the shit that goes on out there.

Sorry but you are today's shit.

Damn I wish I had a beer while sitting around the bonfire. Will someone buy me one?! :P

Well then if thats the case is shouldnt offend you if I say I think you are pretty fucking rude.

I have always wondered - what if there is a poor college student who desperately needs money, and is selling their rig. Along comes another poor college student who wants a rig, but obviously has no money. What happens ? Who has the monetary preference ? Does the seller discount the rig for the poor buyer, or does the buyer pay full asking price and/or extra to the poor seller ?

If you can't afford it yourself why would you expect others to shell out their hard earned money to give to you?

If you dont like what I did then ignore it and dont give me any money. Sheesh. Sometimes I think it is people like you that bring other people down. I was just doing something innocent and fun.

This is the Bonfire... just like at a dz we all sit around and talk about the shit that goes on out there.

Damn I wish I had a beer while sitting around the bonfire. Will someone buy me one?! :P

Well then if thats the case is shouldnt offend you if I say I think you are pretty fucking rude.

Babygirl... I'm a skydiver and not easily offended. Rude bitch if you want to be precise.
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

You might want to edit that before a mod pops in. That can be considered a PA and those are not allowed...;)

Or put a smiley behind it ;)

use this one------>>>>:P

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Child, All of this is in a forum that has another thread titled "How do you poop when you're outdoors" How seriously can you really take the comments?

To clarify-"child" is not condescending. I really am that old. But I can be condescending, I'm just not at this time

Fat yes, condescending...certainly.

But O L D ?! :D:D:D

I guess it DOES depend on where you set the bar.[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You might want to edit that before a mod pops in. That can be considered a PA and those are not allowed...;)

And a lot of the posts before she showed up in this thread could be considered PA's against her.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

No - but I will gladly give you a rig just because you are a girl and you asked me to.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I have always wondered - what if there is a poor college student who desperately needs money, and is selling their rig. Along comes another poor college student who wants a rig, but obviously has no money. What happens ?

The universe explodes! B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

>If you dont like what I did then ignore it and dont give me any money.

As a suggestion, start asking around your DZ for used/older gear. You may find something that's either free or very low cost that will get you in the air while you save money. (Or until you graduate, get a real job and can afford to spend some serious $$ on a rig.)

When I first started I was a broke college student (actually had just graduated but had a crummy job) and my girlfriend and I went in together on a rig. Meant we couldn't jump together, which was annoying, but it let us get away from renting gear all the time.