skymama

Why is this so sexy?

What is it about a woman wearing nothing but her panties and a man's dress shirt that makes the look so sexy to you guys? You can't really see much of anything when she's wearing the shirt. Is it better than a woman wearing lingerie?

Inquiring minds want to know...
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Legs for one.
The other is the thought of an evening of naked twister which culminated in some yodeling and spooning and all that she can get her hands on to go and make you French toast is your white business shirt which she took off with her teeth the night before.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

It's the situation, you see. This attire implies that she just threw those on to make coffee after a wild night together...

And is there anything better than a good cup of coffee after a night of screaming some ones name? Especially if I don't have to make said coffee and I screamed the correct girls name!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Isn't the idea that it is HIS shirt? Like she just rolled out of bed and grabbed the first thing she could find? His discarded shirt from the night before? In that picture, it looks like she's wearing a shirt that was made for her all clean and pressed and everything. Not the same. Then again, I'm not a guy ..............

I thought it was because you girls wanted to wear it so you smell our cologne on the shirt and it reminded you of us.
;)

It's a known fact that testosterone eases menstrual cramps. So if you want to make your girl friend, wife or your neighbors wife happy go work out for an hour or two and then give the ladies your sweated in t shirt.

I think it's because it's their shirt and they can take it back at any moment leaving boobies everywhere!! :o

or because in order for them to get into said shirt means weve seen whats UNDER said shirt :D
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Lots of things make it sexy IMHO:

His used shirt just thrown on, or even his skivvies, because she likes his smell. Then when she leaves, your stuff smells like her! :o:)

It's "informal sexy" as opposed to "formal sexy" (like lingerie, baby-dolls & pumps, that simple "black dress" :S etc).

It suggests a different, wilder(?), sexy kind of "playfulness" than "formal sexy" attire. B|

A quick flash or little peek is a distinct possibility at almost any time! >:(

When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

What is it about a woman wearing nothing but her panties and a man's dress shirt that makes the look so sexy to you guys? You can't really see much of anything when she's wearing the shirt. Is it better than a woman wearing lingerie?

Is "It just is" and acceptable answer? The panties are hot and the shirt is kinda playful, so the whole thing is sexy. I'll take something like that picture over bra and panties any day. It implies intimacy to me.
"Damn you Gravity, you win again"

I think it's because it's their shirt and they can take it back at any moment leaving boobies everywhere!! :o

or because in order for them to get into said shirt means weve seen whats UNDER said shirt :D

Not necessarily. ;)

HAHAH, ok MOST of the time then ;)
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Hi sky,
"Lets get Primal!! She's staking her claim!! It's not wearing mens' clothes, it's wearing "a mans'" clothes, "The man she's fixing french toast for!!" Funny how that goes, the photo evokes that thought, "that's not any shirt, that's MY shirt!!" The lady is telling everyone,"The man whose shirt I'm wearing is MINE!" To the man the scene is"a prelude to an interlude!!"
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

Because dress shirts have buttons & buttons can always be sewn back on:)

It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

To me it's sexy for all the same reasons that a low neckline is sexy -- there's plenty of room for one to imagine running their hands down smooth skin, caressing, fondling what you can't see and imagining :$

Oops -- did I say that with my outside voice?

But it has enough aids to the imagination, along with visual cues, that even guys get the hint :P:):D

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

because she has all the correct female components and I just tagged that ass!!

Your are always so eloquent, Dave!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon