kbordson

Male dating preference

Hot and sexy are two different things.
I know many beautiful girls who just can't be sexy.
Watching them try to be sexy is actually kind of sad and a total turn off.

If you ask me, nothing and I do mean nothing is better than a sexy girl. A girl who is open minded, well aware of the world and is comfortable in her skin and thus capable of turning on the sexy at any moment in time thus putting me on my knees.

I had a girlfriend like this, she was not only gorgeous but she was amazingly sexy. And when we would go out she could get me to do just about anything by turning on her charms. And it was never to spend money or to get into a fight, rather it was to go see a chick flick instead of the movie I wanted to see or what not.

We dated for about 3 months and I had to leave the country due to being an exchange student. But of all the girls I have dates since her, some more beautiful but never as sexy, I have never forgotten her.

And if you ask me, and this is just me speaking here. You can't teach sexy. It's kind of like a nice ass, either a girl has it or she doesn't. And no amount of after market parts will ever get you what you want.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Are you sure it wasnt because you were some poor engineering student who had no game??? :P

Poor yes, compared to her I was very poor.
Engineer, not yet.

Lacked game, god that girl stripped me of my game.
She was the one and only girl to have ever hit on me.
The night we met was amazing, 13 years ago and I still can remember how amazing it was. We kissed in the rain.

Her husband is one very lucky guy.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

You know guys, you really have to give the long legged, flat bellied, perky boobied amazing assed dumb girls a chance!
And here are the reasons why;

1) You come home late with lip stick on your collar and she will believe you just had a flat tire.

2) "Yeah girl, every one is recording love making and no I wont' share it with my friends!"

3) If you really loved me you would support Operation Share the Love and help me pick up that hot Brazilian girl at the end of the bar!

4) She's just an old friend. And she will believe you.

5) No I have had this old, fill in the blank, for ages! It just looks new because I never take it out.

I'm surprised to see "Rich, Sugar Mama" so low in the ratings.

My Mother (who is both beautiful and intelligent and is a SAINT!) is a VP at her company and my dad played soccer-dad. Both parents had great career paths ahead of them but my mom predicted she would go crazy trying to corral 3 hellish boys at home so dad took over.

long story short, I'm looking to follow in my dads footsteps hanging out with a small army of mini-me best friends, riding the Harley, using the billiards table, swimming in the pool, and surfing the boards all which my "Rich Sugar Mama" provided me with.

Smart man right there! Smart man!
Dating is one thing but getting married is another.
If I had to do it over again I would have to say she would need to have a minimum of a 4 year degree.
Working and paying for my wife to go to university in the evenings is no fun.
Though I can say I'm still dating a freshman chick!

What counts is what's between her ears. She's gotta be smart. Closely with that is personality. If he intellect is matched only by her humility, she's gorgeous.

I voted smart/intelligent too, but unless sexy what is the point of the date in the first place?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

We use to have this chant at university....
long legged, flat bellied, perky boobied amazing assed hotties!

Amazingly some girls were not offended by said chant.
WE liked those girls :)

I voted intelligent. I want all of them but intelligence seems to be the one I am least willing to compromise on or have the least broad interpretation of what it means. Women can have different, but both nice, personalities. Same w/ looks, there's a fairly wide variety of nice looking women. Smart, really just has to be there or not.

Smart is sexy.
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

We use to have this chant at university....
long legged, flat bellied, perky boobied amazing assed hotties!

Amazingly some girls were not offended by said chant.
WE liked those girls :)

Shah those girls are called whore's!:P I have better things to do with my time:)
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

Shah those girls are called whore's!:P I have better things to do with my time:)

Don't be hating. Some girls work hard to stay hot and love it when you point out exactly how hot they are.

Others just understand that your average guy is a dog and just giggle when we do dumb things.

Both are just fine with me.