The_Don

Life in rural Georgia.

I just went to the store & hit a fucking PEACOCK!

Cracked fiberglass, broken headlight housing, blown bulb.

Ahhh. life in the country. >:(

Top 10 Uses For A Dead Peacock
By Mark Moerman

* 10. They make fine feather dusters
* 9. Useful in many voodoo rituals
* 8. Unique show-and-tell display for the kiddies
* 7. Two words: peacock burgers!
* 6. Good source of feathers to restuff those old pillows
* 5. Place on floor in front of door in winter to prevent cold drafts
* 4. Hang on post in front yard with Satanic message to scare off charity fundraisers
* 3. Makes a fine punching bag for cardio-boxing workouts
* 2. Use as basis for decorative headgear and watch amusing reactions from passersby

stupid question im sure. . . but whats number 1?

:D I was thinking the same thing.

ok glad it wasnt just me :D
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Are you sure it wasn't a peacunt ?

I was just wondering, if it was a male, and if so, is its cock as small as a pea? Don? Go check. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I just went to the store & hit a fucking PEACOCK!

Cracked fiberglass, broken headlight housing, blown bulb.

Ahhh. life in the country. >:(

I'd rather hit a peacock in Georgia than a moose in Utah... of the myriad of animals you could've hit you should be thankful it was only a peacock :P
"Damn you Gravity, you win again"

of the myriad of animals you could've hit you should be thankful it was only a peacock :P

No kidding! We just go paged out recently for a car vs. cow at 75mph. The cow was jet black and I couldn't see it until I was within 10 feet on foot. I can only imagine the WTF feeling when all of a sudden the car just hit this invisible freaking wall. Needless to say, neither the car nor the cow fared very well, though the people involved were remarkably unscathed.

Don, you sure you haven't had that peacock targeted for awhile? Would make a pretty unusual mount in the living room!
Killing threads since 2004.

I would think that it's easier to shoot them rather than try and run 'em over. Although it's more of a "sport" to try and run them over
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

Funny thing. Those damn things have been in or next to road for over a year. Always in front of a place with horses, dogs, ducks,goats.... small farm place.
5 of them out there when I nailed the stupid one.
Today.. not a one in sight! :)

I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

stupid question im sure. . . but whats number 1?

:D I was thinking the same thing.

DUH - Its good for "Cracked fiberglass, broken headlight housing, blown bulb. ":D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Funny thing. Those damn things have been in or next to road for over a year. Always in front of a place with horses, dogs, ducks,goats.... small farm place.
5 of them out there when I nailed the stupid one.
Today.. not a one in sight! :)

I'll tell you what's stupider. A flock of pigeons sitting in the middle of the goddamn road at 5 AM, before sunrise next to a cemetary. I was running late for my opening shift at Taco Bell so was doing 20 over the limit. There's NO traffic, literally, at that time in the neighborhood. I didn't have a chance to react when I saw the flock for a split second before I plowed into them. I felt somewhere between 3 and 5 "thunks", but didn't bother to stop. I thought, fuck em, if they're that stupid, they deserved it.

After my shift was over, I retraced my route back home in daylight. Coming up to the spot where I remembered the incident occurred, I found 4 pigeons flattened in the pavement.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I love visiting rural Georgia; it’s like visiting a third world country where you don't need a translator to guide you around. When you do stop in the small rural towns, most of the time you can understand the indigenous people if you just concentrate on the colloquialisms and pronunciations of English the way it was spoken 200 hundred years ago.