shah269

Who writes this crap in girly magazines?

>from what I've seen you fail the metrosexual tidiness test...period.

AHAHAHAHAHHA!:Dyou're the man.

dude we should have Olympia host another mini boogie next year with more quality people from here....Ill bring some cave man food! if there is any left:)

haha sorry I'm such a jerk sometimes :P I'm still mad at ya for screwing up that hybrid jump :):ph34r:

another meet at JT could be fun. Or we could hike up to your DZ and try not to swipe a mountain side on landing ;)

What magazine and what issue date?

Did you write it! :P
I'll have to look when I go home. I know it wasn't Cosmo. Had to be another one.

I know the lexicon has evolved without me but when I was your age a "girly magazine" was something completely different. This thread is not what I was expecting.:P

Haven't read the article but from the sound of it the girly magazine was complete crap...they normally are. On the other hand here is a pretty good book about girls written by a guy with a scientific type approach. They did tons of scientific surveys and things and its pretty interesting. In this situation what it comes down to is mean show thier love by providing through things like work and paying for things. The vast majority of woman would rather have thier men working a job that makes the man happy, have more time with the man, and not be financial secure than have financial security and the man work a job he doesn't like and not have as much time with the man.
For sex, all you really need to do is let them know you are thinking about them. What turns women on is the feeling of closeness and they feel that when you let them know you are thinking about them. Like a little text about how you were thinking about how hot she is and can't wait to get home to her after work. Or when leaving for work leave a note on her car saying how much you love her, etc. It actually take very little. When you are dating before marraige we do similar things all the time but when men get married they stop "pursuing" the girl which it is the pursuit that lets her know we care. We get married and we think we are done. That makes them feel insecure and unloved. It doesn't take changing you whole house to look a certain way all it takes are little things here or there that let them know you think about them and love them (a lot less money and effort). Its completely different than what men want or even thinks makes sense but it works. Men = logic (The man doesn't do bad things and provides for her etc.) Women = emotion (He thinks about skydiving all the time like he likes them more than me and when he says he loves me he doesn't say it like he really means it etc.)

http://www.formenonlybook.com/BooksStudies/ForMenOnly/tabid/138/Default.aspx

I'd say that's pretty good, except for the part about logic vs. emotion. I've never heard liking sex for its own sake as being logic :P

No, "thinking about them" isn't all you need, but as a consistent approach it's not bad.

It's really just an acknowledgment that what's important to your partner should become important to you, and you should remember it. After all, if she's not as interested in sex, and you're not as interested in the little signs of consideration, why is your forgetting less important than hers?

So take the time to ask, and take the time to be honest (this applies to the females as well as the males out there!)

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I'll have to look when I go home. I know it wasn't Cosmo. Had to be another one.

Well, which one?? I'm waiting....

She she took it to work for the "girls".
And I've had a bottle of white wine with dinner tonight which I cooked. Shrimp scampi....yeah I rock.
I know it wasn't Cosmo....i like cosmo....cosmo is dirty fun reading. :)Now if you don't mind I'm going to go lay face first in bed.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Well, which one?? I'm waiting....

She she took it to work for the "girls".
And I've had a bottle of white wine with dinner tonight which I cooked. Shrimp scampi....yeah I rock.
I know it wasn't Cosmo....i like cosmo....cosmo is dirty fun reading. :)Now if you don't mind I'm going to go lay face first in bed.

I knew you were full of shit.
Always be kinder than you feel.

I think it was Self.
Wow you are one angry hottie!
So do you wear leather all the time or only on Mondays.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Girls, get your freaking heads out of your freaking buts! You have a guy who treats you nice, makes dinner, keeps the place clean, isn't in jail, hasn't slept with your sister/friend/mother/grandmother and hasn't shot you, stabbed you, pushed you down the stairs, tried to run you over or thrown you out of a moving vehicle or sold your sex tape so as to finance his drug addiction.....give the guy some loving 4 times a week! :)

I went twice through the post and the article but still not sure I understood what is it about. Are you saying there are normal couples around when the man wants sex and the woman doesn't, and it happens often enough to warrant some intervention? I always thought it's a poor local joke, and never happens in real life, leaving exceptional circumstances aside. Isn't it?

To me it looks like you're trying to fix the problem which doesn't really exist.
* Don't pray for me if you wanna help - just send me a check. *

I think it was Self.

after this rant if you can't produce the name and month of the mag, and title of the article you are toast :$

those NJ girls are tough and this one in particular is - well - she is Mc-kick-your-ass B|
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

He's a good guy, he keeps the house neat and his nose hair trimmed. Why not just give him loving for being....a good partner? A good boy friend? Or a good husband?

You're supposed to do that? That explains all the "you've got a boogie hangin'" looks I keep gettin':D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I think it was Self.

You think wrong. You just can't stand that an intelligent, hot women is challenging you, Shah, King of the Biker Gear.

Stop making up all of this data and engineering bullshit, produce the "factual" information that you're quoting and it's all good.

after this rant if you can't produce the name and month of the mag, and title of the article you are toast :$

those NJ girls are tough and this one in particular is - well - she is Mc-kick-your-ass B|

You'd think he'd know that about confident NJ women since he lives in NJ... :S

produce the name and month of the mag,

Pick one off the rack at random:S

and sheer terror is seeing your wife with one of those damned "Love Quizzes" an a pen in her hand. My first wife did those things--contributed to her not being my only wife.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

You think wrong. You just can't stand that an intelligent, hot women is challenging you, Shah, King of the Biker Gear.

Stop making up all of this data and engineering bullshit, produce the "factual" information that you're quoting and it's all good.

Weeeeeeeeee.

LMS. 1
the Shah of dizzy com. 0

Dam I write a load of bollocks on here most of the time cause I don't give a toss,
but you Mr Shah got me beat.

got to go I'm cooking a fox liver souffle, nuevo cuisine an all that. TTFN

Gone fishing

>Pick one off the rack at random/those damned "Love Quizzes"

It's true that such mags for both genders prey on peoples insecurity to sell not only their subscriptions but the products advertised within.

for men:

Does my truck have the most horsepower? maybe I should get the Ford.

Why cant I harvest an elk that big? maybe I should buy that Primos Elk Bugle Call.

I'm having trouble scoring at the bars. I should try the Axe spray.

and the list goes on- grey hair,small dick,wrinkles,baldness,not making enough money etc.

If steroids were legal you'd see that advertised in the mags too.

I'm surprised there is not a mens magazine called;

"Flaccid Dicked No Game Girly Man With A Lame Ride Journal"

I'm sure the women here can name an equal amount of insecurity based bullshit the women's mags are pedaling.
Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

:D:D:D
Love it!!

Bry

Let me guess you have a vast collection of imported candles from Madagascar? :P

It's funny how some look at t his little thread and say "Yeah that's life, but it would be nice if it were better."
While others just seem to get really angry.

Such is life I guess?

Back on topic, I'll be honest I'm getting about 10% of the loving I was getting before I got married. And I'm not the only one. A good friend of mine is only getting it once every two weeks. And he's what most girls would call a "catch" with respect to how he treats his wife, his well paying job and how he takes care of him self and helps with keeping the house clean.

So do you think she just lost her sex drive, or you think she's trying to use sex to manipulate you?
* Don't pray for me if you wanna help - just send me a check. *

There's an article in a women's magazine on how to "rekindle the love" and it has instructions for men on interior design? I'm calling bullshit. Love, sex, and relationships make for great threads especially how you get the women so worked up but you failed with this one yo.

Ding, ding, ding. ;)

There's an article in a women's magazine on how to "rekindle the love" and it has instructions for men on interior design? I'm calling bullshit. Love, sex, and relationships make for great threads especially how you get the women so worked up but you failed with this one yo.

It was a list of suggestions to bring up. You know slip it into conversation or even do it your self. It was interesting to say the least. But.....I'm sure it would work for many. Setting the mode isn't a bad way to go to get some.

God knows I did it plenty of times when I was dating. But for me it was made dinner and a dimmer switch. And not this aroma therapy feng shway stuff! Which done once would have to be topped for it to work again.

Human sexuality is an amazingly complicated field. The fact we form pair bonds that last and are fruitful seems to me to be basic proof that if there is a god, he or she has one hell of a sick sense of humor.