The_Don

Not sure if I'd try this or not.

Saw that guy awhile back doing that stuff. I'm really surprised we haven't seen that used in an action movie of some kind. It would make for a great chase/escape scene.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I WANT it, I WANT it , I WANT it, I WANT it , I WANT it, I WANT it , I WANT it, I WANT it , I WANT it, I WANT it , I WANT it, I WANT it , I WANT it, I WANT it , I WANT it, I WANT it , I WANT it, I WANT it , I WANT it, I WANT it , I WANT it, I WANT it , I WANT it, I WANT it , I WANT it, I WANT it , .........

I WANT it, I WANT it , I WANT it, I WANT it , I WANT it, I WANT it , I WANT it, I WANT it , I WANT it, I WANT it , I WANT it, I WANT it , I WANT it, I WANT it , I WANT it, I WANT it , I WANT it, I WANT it , I WANT it, I WANT it , I WANT it, I WANT it , I WANT it, I WANT it , I WANT it, I WANT it , .........

You caaaannnnn't have it.!:ph34r:

(We are singing Magic Bus, right?)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Sure does look like fun. He's hauling ass for damn sure overtaking motorcycles like that! Gotta wonder what all the passing drivers/riders thought when he zoomed by. Most likely "what the fuck was that???" :D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Can you imagine what would have happened if he had hit a pot hole?

TripleF

Oh NOOO! Your tires all flat and junk! Did I do that?!?

Let me get my cellular out, call you a wrecker.

Oh shoot, I got no phone...

cuz I'm a POTHOLE

Soo.....K BYE!
__

My mighty steed

TripleF

Eh, he wasn't doing too good staying in his lane on the sharp turns. What if a semi was coming the other direction and he went under the tires? B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

TripleF

Oh NOOO! Your tires all flat and junk! Did I do that?!?

Let me get my cellular out, call you a wrecker.

Oh shoot, I got no phone...

cuz I'm a POTHOLE

Soo.....K BYE!

BAHAHAHAHA
LMAOLMAOLMAO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

TripleF

Eh, he wasn't doing too good staying in his lane on the sharp turns. What if a semi was coming the other direction and he went under the tires? B|

MOST of those turns you can see far enough to safely make it. and he had to take those turns that way because of the speed. because of the speed he had to make the turn as wide as possible, to remain stable
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.