LisaH

Caption this

Well.....because this is a 32-way and if you guys joined in it would be.....well .........35, and .......uh.......we were planning a 32-way, see?...I mean if we were planning a 35-way you guys could join in, and .....uh........HEY!..why don't you guys go over and jump with Buzz? You'll love the do-see-do! (Only some of you will "get it")

my first introduction to skydiving was at the purdue skydiving club back in 67. I stopped by the airport one morning and saw a bunch of fools jumping off of a 10 foot platform and learning how to fall down. I turned around and quickly drove away. one guy in the club used to follow me around and try to get me to join. he threw up after his first three jumps - but he said it was fun.

"As God Is My Witness, I Thought Turkeys Could Fly"

- from tv series WKRP in Cincinnati after a Thanksgiving stunt that went horribly wrong where 20 live turkeys plumeted to their deaths after being dropped out of a helicpoter by a Cincinnati Radio Station...

My first thought when I saw this was, "This would have saved Les Nessman a lot of embaressment."
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

1st Chicken - "I told you not to use that Skyride website!">:(

2nd Chicken- "Yeah, think we can get our feathers back?"[:/]

3rd Chicken - "Wow, I'm getting goose bumps. Are you guys getting goose bumps?"

Love it! :D:D:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban