jf951

"so how many others have there been?"

Cool what about GEORGiA?

hav'nt live there yet, haha, if i make it there ill be sure to let you know ;):D
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

low ball, it so u don't sound like u get around a lot.

high ball, it so u sound like a pimp

is there really supposed to be a comma there??

---

(a) hands down - tell the truth.
(b) Now, I've asked men this question before and value the truth. Generally speaking, I only ask if i am considering pursuing a relationship with the guy. If I'm just fucking around with him, I DON'T REALLY CARE.
(c) If you lie and she finds out you lied, she'll be pissed and probably stop sleeping with you.
(d) Tell the freakin truth.

I have a log book for both jumps and humps.

sometimes its hard to get signatures for the laterB|

Ah ha ha!! I know you're (probably!) kidding, but I love the idea of seeing someone's face when you ask her to sign your hump log book!!! :D:D:D Ha ha ha!!!
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

I don’t do “hook-ups” … I’m old & boring :P … but in a hypothetical situation like that I would reply with a 4th option: “Why do you want to know? Does it matter?”

/Marg

+ 1 My thoughts exactly. :)

+2 thats where i was coming from. i don't see the point in asking the question in the first place. i don't see the value of asking the question while our in bed naked with the other person...maybe before if anything, but i feel its usually asked a little late

a lot of you guys have really good points going for the whole truth thing and it makes since...thanx guys!
Jump more, Bitch less.

I think you should answer the question if it is asked. Both male and females show know what the persons history is. I understand the one night or weekend hook up but both people should be grown up enough to discuss this and be truthful about it.

With the ABSOLUTE LOVE, RESPECT and ADORATION I feel for my #1 Smutsketeer and premiere literary inspiration, I would be agonizingly remiss if I didn't say:
YOU ARE SO WRONG RIGHT NOW that it makes my choad hurt. (Likewise to the lovely British bird.) No one REALLY wants to know the answer to this question, no matter how badly they think they do in the hormonally-flushed afterglow of the moment. It doesn't matter what reason man or woman give for asking the question, chances are what they're really asking is:
Woman: "Are you as perfect as I would like to make you out to be?" and,
Man: "Who am I going to be graded against?"

Unless both numbers match within a margin of error of +/- 2, (and if that happens run out and buy a Power Ball ticket immediately!), one party will almost inevitably find a reason to feel insecure, or at least gain a mental weapon to wield unfairly against the other during a future argument.

Or, if I may quote the brilliant Dante: "THIRTY-SEVEN??!!!"

In a relationship where the respect and trust is real, and both parties are really focusing on each other to the exclusion of anyone else past or present, history should be able to stay safely in the archives. Medical history is a separate matter entirely. Since someone who has had careful contact with 100 people could very well be healthier than someone who was careless with the wrong one, the numbers shouldn't enter into that discussion anyway.

+1 thanx for the good response.

I have a log book for both jumps and humps.

sometimes its hard to get signatures for the laterB|

aahahaha!
im gonna start that, there are a few blank pages in the back of my log book

hump number:
date:
delay time:
maneuver(s) performed:
name/signature:
Jump more, Bitch less.

hump number:
date:
delay time:
maneuver(s) performed:
name/signature:

Distance to target. [:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

~ A gentleman doesn't kiss & tell...always the best answer, they can read into that what they want.

AND...a least they know they're not just another notch on the bedpost to be discussed, with the next victim.

It may be cliché, but "Don't ask; Don't tell" works for me.:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

It may be cliché, but "Don't ask; Don't tell" works for me.:ph34r:

Reckon that's fine - provided you both feel that way.

I think generally it's a good sign that you're being asked.. It either means she wants things to become more serious, or else she's trying to decide whether condoms are really necessary... So lying is a SERIOUS offence, IMO.

Of course there is always the 3rd possibility.. She's neurotic. She wants to know. She wants to know EVERYTHING. And then she will judge, and criticise, and possibly cry as well. She will hunt down all your exes and annihilate them for good measure.. When you run away screaming, she will stalk you and make your life a living hell.. BEWARE!!! :ph34r::ph34r::P
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

[ It either means she wants things to become more serious, or else she's trying to decide whether condoms are really necessary... So lying is a SERIOUS offence, IMO.

Last I read, an STD is contracted from one infected person.
It isn't something that builds up gradually from multiple people until
one day you have accumulated enough exposures to catch it.:S

So the number is totally irrelevant, (unless it is zero).

[ It either means she wants things to become more serious, or else she's trying to decide whether condoms are really necessary... So lying is a SERIOUS offence, IMO.

Last I read, an STD is contracted from one infected person.
It isn't something that builds up gradually from multiple people until
one day you have accumulated enough exposures to catch it.:S

So the number is totally irrelevant, (unless it is zero).

The number is relevant.. The higher your numbers, the higher the risk that you've been exposed to someone (or multiple people) with STD's.

It's like jump numbers.. Over time, the probability of you having to cut away becomes 99.99% How many people with 10,000 jumps have never had to cut away??

Well.. Not to say that you DO have a disease if you've worn condoms with all 10,000 women you have slept with.. But you are a riskier prospect than someone who has had sex only with 3 long-term girlfriends...
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

recently the girls i've been hooking up with have all decided to ask one little question..."so how many others have there been?"
if its the start of a relationship i can understand but IMO if its just a hookup i feel like it should fall under the don't ask don't tell category.

now i haven't been with an ungodly amount of girls but i have been with a fair amount, but i still don't know how to answer the question, i figure there are 3 options...

truthful, how ever i feel like shes more likely to feel like shes "just another girl"

low ball, it so u don't sound like u get around a lot.

high ball, it so u sound like a pimp

But what about when the woman says: "I usually don't go to bed on the first date." If I had a nickel...

But what about when the woman says: "I usually don't go to bed on the first date." If I had a nickel...

You must just be an exceptionally handsome/persuasive man!! :D:D:P
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

..... or else she's trying to decide whether condoms are really necessary...

Seriously?? :S Is that ever even a question these days? We're not talking about committed exclusive relationships here.

Who said it wasn't a committed exclusive relationship??

Edit to say: I'm not saying it's clever or makes sense, but some women ask for this reason.. Also, there is a point in the relationship where things do become serious and this could be a reasonable thing to ask..
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

hump number:
date:
delay time:
maneuver(s) performed:
name/signature:

Distance to target. [:/]

Don't forget video and the reference to tape/DVD and timecode.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.