skymama

Guys- will you look through a woman's purse?

the thing i think is private and makes me uncomfortable is someone's master bedroom and bathroom. that is the inner sanctum and i don't like being there even when invited in. the there was an exception to that back when i was single.

+ 1

I don't like anyone in my master bath, especially, unless you've been invited in the jacuzzi... ;) I tell people the hall bathroom is "theirs".
Always be kinder than you feel.

Let's say you need something out of your wife's or girlfriend's purse; will you retrieve it yourself or will you bring the purse to your woman so she can get the item out?

What about her dresser drawers or her closet (if she has a separate closet). Dare you venture in there? Is any place off-limits?

I really hate it when a guy digs into my purse and starts fingering my .44 magnum or the several speed loaders there. Stay the hell out of there its private.>:(

I don't mess with anybody else's personal effects. However, my wife and I will sometimes take cash from each other's wallets (we always inform the other when we do it) if we need it for that day and going to the bank is inconvenient.

But looking through her purse just for the heck of it, no.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I've had guys tell me it's taboo, so I was just wondering. Most will bring my purse to me and have me fetch something rather than go into it themselves.

It totally depends on the relationship. If it's just a friend or a girl that's I'm not serious with, never. It'd be an invasion of privacy.

Serious relationship girl or wife, yeah, it shouldn't be an issue.

If we've been dating for a few weeks probably not.

If we've been dating a few years, live together etc. sure.

But I won't just go into it without her knowledge.

I.E. Hey hon, do you lip balm?

"it's in my purse"

"alright." then go get it.

That is what I would say too. But if I don't find it right on top I won't keep digging. I'll take it to her to find.
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

It's gross in there - half-eaten cough drops, long spindly hair from hairbrushes, lipstick that melted to the bottom.

I swap purses way to often to collect that kind of crap in there.
I don't mind if my man goes in my purse, I just want to know what he wants from there.
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

she keeps her loaded .38 in there.:)

My Wife too!:o

Oh and no I don't go diggin in her purse. I got whooped really good once when I was young because I got in my mom's purse. never againB|![/pirate]

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

I typically inspect whatever purse is left behind when a woman excuses herself.

In the 1800s, a woman might drop a hanky, hoping the man would pick it up.

In the 2000s, a woman might leave condoms in her purse, then excuse herself :P
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

However, at the mall, married men should quietly hold
the purse while sitting on the bench in front of her
favorite store while she shops.

That way, if she comes out with something that is extraordinarily expensive, you can run away with her credit cards.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

Let's say you need something out of your wife's or girlfriend's purse; will you retrieve it yourself or will you bring the purse to your woman so she can get the item out?

What about her dresser drawers or her closet (if she has a separate closet). Dare you venture in there? Is any place off-limits?

Purses and non-shared personal drawers (ie; lingerie) are off limits. Always.
I'm not afraid of what I might find there, just that a woman's "things" are private. If she wants you to see them, she'll show you.
I dunnow where I got this taboo concept, but have always felt that there are just places that one doesn't go. The purse and lingerie drawers are the two biggies.

Nope I dont go through my wifes PERSONAL stuff none of it, not the mail, email, purse, address book, dresser drawer, nothing.
It's her PERSONAL stuff :|

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Put it this way: This is war; and the commander who passes up good recon intelligence is a fool.

Send a combat veteran to go through the purse.
Forward he cried, from the rear, and the front rank died.

This puts the oddest vision in my brain....
Purse on the table...BF in combat gear, low crawling down the hallway and into the room, sneaking up on the table slowly...ever so slowly so as to not give away his position...GF walking up behind him and saying, "Dude! WTF are you DOING?"
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

generally speaking... NO

.. just common courtesy.
Though I WILL reach into the front pocket , where she keeps her car keys, in order to go out in the freezing cold morning,
to start ther car for Her, and warm it up...
This way, it's already toasty when she gets in..
BUT i do that by Feel..... and always while looking away.. hahaha
otherwise, if she asks,,, i'll hand it to her, so that she can Hunt through it ....

:)jmy

Though I WILL reach into the front pocket , where she keeps her car keys, in order to go out in the freezing cold morning,
to start ther car for Her, and warm it up...

Awww, still a sweetheart after all these years of being married to her. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

well, when i had a girlfriend, back in the distant mists of the long long ago, i certainly went into more personal places than her purse, without incident.

my ex used to have a picture of me in her purse, awww, bless. she probably has the same picture on her dartboard now.
Dude #320
"Superstitious" is just a polite way of saying "incredibly fucking stupid".
DONK!

Womens purses contain too much crap. It is like hunting
through someone elses tool box.

However, at the mall, married men should quietly hold
the purse while sitting on the bench in front of her
favorite store while she shops.

A few years ago, my bf, who I’d been dating for well over year at the time, and I were out shopping; I made sure to stash some lil’ toys (fun, silly, juvenile kind like you find at the dollar store … not libidinous :P) and candy in my bag for him.

/Marg

Act as if everything you do matters, while laughing at yourself for thinking anything you do matters.
Tibetan Buddhist saying