skymama

What's better: Fake or small?

If you had to choose between your woman having small boobs (a B cup or smaller) or larger but fake boobs, which would you prefer?

I'd prefer B cup over any larger!

Wow- all you guys who are saying you prefer small breasts are doing HORRIBLE things to my self esteem! I guess I need to look into a breast reduction now! I feel so unfeminine! :$

There are plenty of guys that prefer larger, but that wasn't really the question addressed in the poll--the only choice there was small and natural or larger and fake. I'm sure yours are lovely but in order to really confirm that we'd have to see pics.
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

If you had to choose between your woman having small boobs (a B cup or smaller) or larger but fake boobs, which would you prefer?

Wow- all you guys who are saying you prefer small breasts are doing HORRIBLE things to my self esteem! I guess I need to look into a breast reduction now! I feel so unfeminine! :$

I promise the next time I see ya, I'll stare at your chest so you'll feel better. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I promise the next time I see ya, I'll stare at your chest so you'll feel better. :)

as if you'd need an excuse for that.. :D:D:D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

You're awesome! Thanks! I feel better already! B|

Yeah wait till we see you and start imagining you with out a shirt on....then you'll feel even better! :)
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Shah- you wouldn't be interested. I am over 25 and sometimes need to wear a size 8 instead of a 6-really depends on the cut and style ..............

Oh girl :)
My god. :)I'm sure you are a very beautiful woman deserving of hours and hours and hours of ogling and lame pick up lines. B|
Okey :)
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

I'm sure you are a very beautiful woman deserving of hours and hours and hours of ogling and lame pick up lines. B|

Example: Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"
:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

No need to surgery, you can just get fat :) The larger your belly is, the smaller your boobs look. Same thing for penises.
* Don't pray for me if you wanna help - just send me a check. *

You'll do just about anything to get a date with Shah won't ya! :S
Hey what can I say, the ladies love the Shah ;)
LOL