skyrider

New BASE Location.....

Don't you think it is a pretty obvious location? Still though, I see the issue with bringing extra attention to a spot. That is one hell of a huge building all right!

dont feed the troll.
if he was any sort of BASE Jumper he would know that site has been burned already, very publicly

dont feed trolls;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I think it's so hilarious they make an issue out of the height of the building. Who the F gives a poo about that? It's the ramifications of getting caught in that country I'd worry about.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Ah the assholery of the internet knows no bounds!

A) It's the tallest building in the world. It was on fire before they laid the foundations. If you think a thread on an internet forum is going to make any difference to the existing security then you are mad.

B) Unless you're one of the very few people who fronted up and went and jumped it while it was under construction (a couple of whom were caught even at that stage) you really can't talk about it being 'your' spot.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

I gotta admit, I am racked with guilt, realising NO ONE would have noticed this building would make a great BASE location, if it hadn't been for my Asshole self, Posting it here...What was I thinking?

You done went and let this closely kept secret out of the bag:S... you MUST be an...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i6OrOZwtmA;)
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

I gotta admit, I am racked with guilt, realising NO ONE would have noticed this building would make a great BASE location, if it hadn't been for my Asshole self, Posting it here...What was I thinking?

A few years ago, I saw a news item about a really huge "S" being built
in a country whose inhabitants are known for eating frogs and snails.
I posted it.
Within minutes my thread went to the Recycle Bin, and I got a PM from a mod about identifying BASE sites.:D
Obviously, the mods are no longer as uptight as they were then.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.