shah269

So why can she and he can't?

Ok in under a million words,
why can a woman be superficial and a guy can't?
Renumber that thread about guys of a given height and what women wanted? Weren't the scores something like 5'10" +
Well if we had the same thing and most of us guys voted for size 6-8 instead of 10-12 we would get hell for it wouldn't we.
What's up with that?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Yeah but I'm pulling $100k and 5'9" and in good shape. So why can't I have a preference with out being called a pigdog? Just because I have a dick I'm suppose to be a mindless drone with out preference?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Yeah but I'm pulling $100k and 5'9" and in good shape. So why can't I have a preference with out being called a pigdog? Just because I have a dick I'm suppose to be a mindless drone with out preference?

Well, at least you're beginning to learn.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

OK, serious Q&A time.

I want you to think about this very hard.

Question: Who in any relationship is the person with the most control? That's ANY relationship. Boss/employee, man/woman, human/pet . . . ANY relationship.

Answer: The one that cares the least.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Because you don't say it elegantly, and you whine about it. You can say it elegantly or humorously and get away with it. But if you just call women who don't come up to some standard pigs and cows, well, that's not real elegant.

Women, by virtue of their pussy, are automatically elegant :ph34r:.

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

To quote an old English professor of mine "Relax young man for we men age like fine wine while she more like French bread."

I have thought of those words for years. I have found them both offensive and comforting.

"Pulling" $100K in New Jersey doesn't cut it to be considered doing really well. You should know that. In your county that's almost poverty level. ;)

And it's also really impolite to tell other people what your salary is unless it's a specific topic of discussion and figures are disclosed. There are a lot of people of this board who do what they love and aren't paid jack shit for their efforts. Telling people you make that figure and they way other people feel about you around here aren't scoring you any points.
Always be kinder than you feel.

Dude that is NOT why they call you a pigdog:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

You're an engineer, you should be happy a woman is looking at you :P

My guy is an engineer, 6'3", adorable and he has me.

WIN!! :)

:P:P:P

Current score:

Lucky - 2

Shah --5 (negative five)

Dude, quit now. It isn't going to get any better.

Your bottom is when you stop digging.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

You are married right? Why don't you quite worrying about what other people think about you and why women can get away with things that men can't and go take care of your woman! And then thank her for being able to put up with your shit!:P

You are married right? Why don't you quite worrying about what other people think about you and why women can get away with things that men can't and go take care of your woman! And then thank her for being able to put up with your shit!:P

I heard his wife was partying down in Seaside Heights with the dudes from "The Jersey Shore"
because they know how to respect a woman.

Fist pumps!! :P:P:P
Always be kinder than you feel.