millertime24

FINALLY BACK!!!

So after a whole bunch of time sitting in an airplane I'm finally back in the good ol' USA. Right now I'm in the Baltimore USO and browsing the adds and my FB account waiting for my ride to Utah. Ill also add that after sitting in our really cramped plane coming from Quatar I upgraded my civilian flight to first class which proved to be far cheaper than I expected.

Customs Guy: "Do you have anything to declare?"

Me: "Yeah. Baghdad sucks ass. Dont go.":D
Muff #5048

Basically we were babysitters with guns.

Sounds like my childhood...

Welcome home! Drink beer, eat pork and go skydive!

Thanks Dave. Beer and pork CHECK! Maybe even a victoria fillet at outback is in order. Man I've missed GOOD food.
then why are you going the Outback to find it:D:D:D
Glad you made it back to your homeland safe.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Welcome back, Mike. Are you going to come to West Plains this summer and play?? Glad you made it back safe and sane - err were you ever sane??B|:P

Doc

"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Welcome back, Mike. Are you going to come to West Plains this summer and play?? Glad you made it back safe and sane - err were you ever sane??B|:P

Doc

Im gonna do my damn best to try and get out there. And no. I was never sane to begin with. Thats why they put me and all the other crazy people on nights. But yeah, Ive got 2 new rigs that desperately need my attention. Thanks to all for the welcome back. It feels good to be back.

ETA- If I ever end up meeting any of you during this jump season please remind me to buy you a beer (because I dont know everyones faces yet).;)
Muff #5048

YAY Mike! Welcome back!!!

Hey if ya decide on Elsinore, let me know and I'll do my best to head out there and treat ya to a beer or two!

Enjoy your winter weather upon return to Utah ;)

g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?