Jbag

retardation in Tahoe

thanks all, even you d^2, i know your heart is in the right place, but your adrenaline gland is not...i took your advice to heart nesbitt :). i think i will be doing big walls awesomely. none you bitches gettin my bike, ok, you guys can have it....squeak gets the back half, wildcard gets the front half....learn to share you naggers.

and i still laugh my ass off when watching it :)

FWIW: I spent about an hour building up that snow, some beaners and i built it up from 2' where i made sure there was nothing in the bottom. and i do my own stunts :)
IHYD

Very dangerous....

I'm a second generation skydiver so i have a skydiving background and you wouldnt beleive the stories bahahahaha, ok i cant do it :D

"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

Most others will agree with me.

hehe... I don't. I grew up in snow. Sure he could have been injured but I would just bet he knew what was under the snow.

I'd have given you a heart attack growing up. My mom eventually got used to it after she realized that her crazy son had a bit of risk calculation going on.

Some people get hurt being stupid. Some do what others think is really stupid and do it well.

The video is funny. :)
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Next time do a gainer!

Ha! That would actually be a great place to practice them! Launch a nice layout and land on your back.

Of course thats facing away from the snow so it just multiplies the danger by like infinity! I should many will agree with me! :D
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

That looks like fun!! B|

I'd probably break something though. :D

you'd break something just being a spectator there:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I have a lifetime of snow life behind me. You say over reaction I say words of advice for others.

I am with you. I have seen many stupid things go wrong even when it is fresh or even personally built mounds. Bad decision. Maybe we have been around it Waaaaayyyy to much and seen waaaaaaay to much. So we don't think it is funny. ;)
You create life, life does not create you.