normiss

Local news?

Where's the family and compassion and help in the community ?

I think there'd be more compassion if she stole a smaller amount, like $1000 so she could keep a roof over her head during a hard month. But $150,000? Sorry, no compassion from me either, she's just a thief at that point.

Exactly right. I have no compassion for somebody who had a roof over her head and working for somebody like TK who knows how to treat employees and customers right. I have no compassion for somebody who doesn't need the money to live off of and instead goes out and buys new cars for theirself and others, plasma TV's for theirself and others, etc. It doesn't make it any less wrong to take money to have a roof over your head and buy basic groceries, but it sure does effect the amount of compassion I have for a person in this situation.

I'm so sorry for everybody involved back at the hills. I sure hope she gets what's coming to her and that Zhills can recover from the loss. :(
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

i say bullshit.

there's a lot more to this than is publicly available right now.
stay tuned...

everyone is always afraid of attorneys and this web site.
it's not a US based web site, a subpoena for anything posted here would simply be ignored most likely...and probably inadmissible anyway. especially with what is required in court after subpoena, the records person for dz.com would have to com in to court to certify the documents and testify.

Someone should have been spot-checking her bookkeeping and deposits, or conducting periodic audits. This should have been caught much sooner. Darned shame it got this far, and happened at all.

How did they finally figure it out and catch her?

Where's the family and compassion and help in the community ?

I think there'd be more compassion if she stole a smaller amount, like $1000 so she could keep a roof over her head during a hard month. But $150,000? Sorry, no compassion from me either, she's just a thief at that point.

OKOK I was devil-advocating....

but she must have HUGE psychological problems to steal THAT much money... The thing I don't understand is how this has never been spotted in more than a year... From the "accounting" side, and from the "how's the manifest girl has got THAT much money". Did she live with "high level standards" ? Or was she super low key ?
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

I imagine when you start finding money misplaced without explanation you have to find out in which direction it is getting misplaced without letting on that you're aware.

The once you find out HOW it's getting misplaced, find out WHO is misplacing it and WHEN without letting on that you know anything.

Then you have to catch the person misplacing it in a way that there is enough evidence to press charges on them.

I'm sure the money wasn't a whole lot at first. I'm sure that it started small and unnoticeable. The more she got away with it, the more greedy she became and eventually allowed people to set her up to be caught.

If Zhills was able to get the Police Department to arrest her under that charge, catching her with evidence was probably an ongoing operation.
108 way head down world record!!!
http://www.simonbones.com
Hit me up on Facebook

I imagine when you start finding money misplaced without explanation you have to find out in which direction it is getting misplaced without letting on that you're aware.

The once you find out HOW it's getting misplaced, find out WHO is misplacing it and WHEN without letting on that you know anything.

Then you have to catch the person misplacing it in a way that there is enough evidence to press charges on them.

I'm sure the money wasn't a whole lot at first. I'm sure that it started small and unnoticeable. The more she got away with it, the more greedy she became and eventually allowed people to set her up to be caught.

If Zhills was able to get the Police Department to arrest her under that charge, catching her with evidence was probably an ongoing operation.

Yea... what Simon said.
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

we agree that girl did a fundamental mistake and fucked everyone over. she'll be charged by what she did. she's a scumbag anyway!?

why this public humilating!? she'll never find a job again, especially as a bookkeeper :S, so its very likely she'll become more of a criminal.. cool! :|

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

what public humiliating?
I simply posted a local news story.
:S
Why does it change if the public information is made, well, public???
:S
imagine how humiliating it is to get caught doing something illegal and having it in your local newspaper...bet her neighbors view her differently now!

why this public humilating!?

It was in the local paper over the weekend and they have it on their website. All Mark did was provide a link to public records.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

we agree that girl did a fundamental mistake and fucked everyone over. she'll be charged by what she did. she's a scumbag anyway!?

why this public humilating!? she'll never find a job again, especially as a bookkeeper :S, so its very likely she'll become more of a criminal.. cool! :|

yeah why not a glowing recomendation to some future employer instead:S
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!