LisaH

The NFL thread

Who Dey! Who Dey! Who Dey think they going to beat them Bengals! haha

Been in Denver, Colorado for the past 15 years and I am am a Broncos fan but can't help but to keep rooting for my old thugged out home team. Cincinnati should have beat the Broncos but the Broncos got lucky. Now they beat the Packers! Maybe they will win more than 4 games this season.

Well hey, looks like Peyton Manning just couldn't let his kid brother have all the glory to himself. The Colts scored a late TD in the 4th qtr via some nimble and accurate passing by Peyton to beat the Dolphins on the road.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Been in Denver, Colorado for the past 15 years and I am am a Broncos fan but can't help but to keep rooting for my old thugged out home team. Cincinnati should have beat the Broncos but the Broncos got lucky. Now they beat the Packers! Maybe they will win more than 4 games this season.

OHHH BABY! WHO DEY! Can't believe i missed this thread before. good to see some more Bengals fans crawling out from the woodwork. It's been a rough 20 years, yanno?

I live in San Diego now and tend to cheer for the Chargers, too, but the Bengals will always be my team. Now, my one wish is they win a game without taking it down to the wire...not sure my poor heart can handle the stress!
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

OHHH BABY! WHO DEY! Can't believe i missed this thread before. good to see some more Bengals fans crawling out from the woodwork. It's been a rough 20 years, yanno?

I live in San Diego now and tend to cheer for the Chargers, too, but the Bengals will always be my team. Now, my one wish is they win a game without taking it down to the wire...not sure my poor heart can handle the stress!

I love the Bengals and Sundays game was great. Of course I am on the west coast so we get the Raiders game which was not even worth watching but once it was done they turned on the Bengals game I got to watch the last 2 minutes of pure JOY!! Woot woot. Yes it has been rough.

I root for the Cowgirls too because it is my hubby's team.
You create life, life does not create you.

Who cares about which team tonight.

:P

Oooooo... I know this one. Nobody! :P

Ha ha ha ha ha ... hey, did ya see the pats shut out TN? Wooo-Hoooo...
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68