nipp1e_boy

Need DZ recommendation

Hey guys,
Ive been away for 3 to 4 months for no fault of my own. Damn cops.
Whats been shaking on this board? I'm looking forward to this season - getting my pencil sharpened and my recurrencies "signed off" (hehehe).
Does anyone know of a DZ looking for tandem, AFF, video staff this season? With cool but not too bright talent (no college towns) is a plus.

-Nipple Boy
A-19820
"Safety First! Fun Forever!"

Hey guys,
Whats been shaking on this board? I'm looking forward to this season - getting my pencil sharpened and my recurrencies "signed off" (hehehe).
Does anyone know of a DZ looking for tandem, AFF, video staff this season? With cool but not too bright talent (no college towns) is a plus.

-Nipple Boy
A-19820

AFF Impossible, and Tandem, Video staff, with that experience? None of the big DZ's!

Is your profile updated?

Hey guys,

-Nipple Boy
A-19820

AFF Impossible, and Tandem, Video staff, with that experience? None of the big DZ's!

Is your profile updated?

WHOOSH!

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

Hey guys,

-Nipple Boy
A-19820

Is your profile updated?

WHOOSH!

OKm, now it makes sense!:D

Hey guys,

-Nipple Boy
A-19820

Is your profile updated?

WHOOSH!

nippleboy is a legendary troller. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

thats like me saying....hey guys.....i jsut got off student status and just bought my first Velo 90, i need a swooping coach....

You should be coaching others, not being taught. Once off student status you know everything there is to know...
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Hey guys,

-Nipple Boy
A-19820

Is your profile updated?

My profile has not been updated in a long time but I think jump numbers are pretty meaningless. I know plenty of high jump number morons and some people just progress faster. I was jumping a Stiletto when everyone was telling me I was a DGIT.

Nipple Boy
A-19820

I need a good freefly coach. You interested? :D

I'm mostly a belly flyer. The freakflying thing is not really my thing. I'm going to get some tunnel time in Pigeon Forge soon. Seems these days all the "talent" is leaning towards likes to go down head down (which I like). So I'm going to update my skills. If its like belly flying I should be coaching pretty soon. Do you have a picture?

Nipple Boy
A-19820

Hey, I don't think this is funny. A lot of new jumpers are reading this and now they think they can do tandems and AFF with only 173 jumps. That's a very irresponsible attitude. I don't know how everyone can be so cavalier about this.:|>:(

:P

I havent updated my profile - see my other post. I bet many of the people claimgin to have thousands of jumps here are faking it. If it makes you more comfortable you can assume I have the skill of someone with a few thousand jumps.

Nipple Boy
A-19820

Hey, I don't think this is funny. A lot of new jumpers are reading this and now they think they can do tandems and AFF with only 173 jumps. That's a very irresponsible attitude. I don't know how everyone can be so cavalier about this.:|>:(

:P

I havent updated my profile - see my other post. I bet many of the people claimgin to have thousands of jumps here are faking it. If it makes you more comfortable you can assume I have the skill of someone with a few thousand jumps.

Nipple Boy
A-19820

See ya at your ash dive...Hope you don't cause any new stupid laws for the rest of us! Word for the wise, don't go in screaming, it is bad form!

Hey guys,

-Nipple Boy
A-19820

Is your profile updated?

WHOOSH!

nippleboy is a legendary troller. :)

now billy....you know there is nothing wrong with liking boys nipples.....geesh :S:S:S:S:S:S
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Perris Valley is definitely the place to go. Tons of students, and half of them are hot Southern California women, with boob jobs and the like. Since they're mostly blonde, too, you don't have to worry about them being brainiac types, too.

BillVon is a local jumper there, and I'm sure he can hook you up with the DZO. He does some AFF, so you can probably show him a thing or two, too.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)