adventurechick

Adventurechick, coming to a city near you!! Road trip!

What's up?! It looks like it is finally official that I will be Velocity Rigs' new employee (they make the incredible Infinity Container!)

I will be road tripping across the country from Ft. Myers, Florida to Bend, Oregon.

The plan:
Ft. Myers to Orlando
Orlando to Atlanta
Atlanta to Kansas City, MO (have to see Karen!)
Kansas City, MO to some city in Kansas
Some city in Kasas to Denver (Tunnel time already scheduled)
Denver to Wyoming- Grand Tetons/Yellowstone
Yellowstone to Twin Falls, Idaho
Twin Falls to Bend, OR

Trying to find a couch to sleep on in Kansas, Denver/Boulder, Wyoming, and Twin Falls.

If you are on that route, let me know, and we can kick it or grab a beer. This will be happening in May... dates are tba.

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

What's up?! It looks like it is finally official that I will be Velocity Rigs' new employee (they make the incredible Infinity Container!)

I will be road tripping across the country from Ft. Myers, Florida to Bend, Oregon.

The plan:
Ft. Myers to Orlando
Orlando to Atlanta
Atlanta to Kansas City, MO (have to see Karen!)
Kansas City, MO to some city in Kansas
Some city in Kasas to Denver (Tunnel time already scheduled)
Denver to Wyoming- Grand Tetons/Yellowstone
Yellowstone to Twin Falls, Idaho
Twin Falls to Bend, OR

Trying to find a couch to sleep on in Kansas, Denver/Boulder, Wyoming, and Twin Falls.

If you are on that route, let me know, and we can kick it or grab a beer. This will be happening in May... dates are tba.

You may want to check with the National Park Service.. its VERY early in the year and that is high elevation and could still be snowed in/closed even in MAY.

I'm on it! Thank you!!

May 14, 2010—Tower to Tower Fall opens to wheeled vehicles. Lake to West Thumb, West Thumb to Old Faithful, and South to Old Faithful opens to wheeled vehicles. Cooke City via Colter Pass to the Chief Joseph Scenic Highway intersection to the Long Lake gate shall open as soon thereafter as possible.

I'm on it! Thank you!!

May 14, 2010—Tower to Tower Fall opens to wheeled vehicles. Lake to West Thumb, West Thumb to Old Faithful, and South to Old Faithful opens to wheeled vehicles. Cooke City via Colter Pass to the Chief Joseph Scenic Highway intersection to the Long Lake gate shall open as soon thereafter as possible.

Same thing holds for that first trip to Crater Lake when you get to Sunriver;)
The Crater Rim gets lots of snow almost every year.
http://www.nps.gov/crla/planyourvisit/hours.htm
The park is always open, but many of the roads and facilities are closed during the winter.

Visitor Centers - Food - Lodging - Camping - Books and Gifts

Visitor Centers

Steel Visitor Center - Open early April through early November, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, daily. Winter hours are early November through early April, 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM, daily except December 25th.

Rim Visitor Center - Open early June through late September, 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM, daily. Closed October through May.

Up here where I live near Wa Hwy 20 thru the North Cascades, the road has only remained open for one winter... back in the 1970's.

Its still closed as of today..

http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/traffic/passes/northcascades

Hi ac,

Congrats on the job; I 'think.' I may just have to drop over and see if you are worth a @#$% on a sewing machine. :P

Might I suggest that you go a little farther south to Sunriver, OR. I think Kelly likes his employees working on-site. B|

JerryBaumchen

I'm honestly jealous :)
The Infinity is by far my favorite rig and I can even tell people why especially comparing side by side.

If you're going to Twin during Memorial weekend, I'll see ya there! Be safe on your travels.

My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Thank you, so much!! I'm so excited! I will be in Oregon by Memorial weekend, but may be there the weekend before. You know anyone that lives in Twin Falls?

Also, if you know of anyone interested in an Infinity, send them my way :-)

Hope you have a fabulous day and an awesome time at Twin!!

Wichita as in Kansas. The ICT, ta-town. Air Capital DZ. Biggest city in the square state. Come on down.

Actually you can probably hit ALL THREE (3) KS dropzones on your way to Denver. Go to K-State, then drop by Jen's place, back on I-35 to ACDZ.

Alas probably won't happen because we never get anybody dropping by. Well we did have a Norweigen and a trucker once. I think the Norweigen was lost though.

But it would be pretty f*ing cool and it will be a reason to break out the good beer:)

It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

Oregon is the best place on Earth... but Bend is on the wrong side of the mountains :P

Hey at least Bend Oregon has seasons other than the WET season and the 2 month DRY season;)

But moss will grow on your back if you live in Or or Wa too long.....:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly