banesanura

Secret Agent Man...

i have never seen any one as insecure as you online before, it's both sad and mildly entertaining all at the same time
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

so, for the fuck of it. I decided to throw a little keylogger on my boyfriends computer.

lets say I'm highly entertained.

bah hahahahhahahahaha

-Agent McNasty.

Holy invasion of Privacy Batman!

Not just that, it is a case of serious trust isseus, Robin.

Your hotness factor just went doun an order of magnitude.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Naw,,i disagree,,,Shah takes the cake.....:P

Now THAT would be an interesting hookup.

Baneshahnura.

Hmmmm...

:D:D:D:P

Fixed it....:)
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

so, for the fuck of it. I decided to throw a little keylogger on my boyfriends computer.

lets say I'm highly entertained.

bah hahahahhahahahaha

-Agent McNasty.

"...and THAT Your Honor, is why I killed her." :S

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

There are people that don't hide what they are doing and those that do.

Most women and men, won't admit that they've put a keylogger on their bf's comp or husbands comp.

He knows its on there. I told him a few days ago- even BEFORE I did it. bah hahaha.

I'm still laughing!!!!!!!!!!!
Best Girl Scout Ever.

We are trying to write a skit for the comedy club based around this.

Rough draft has been started, but needs alot of work.

Basis is "I fell in love with my INTERNET fuckbuddy" A mock of 2010 piracy, relationships, with a latin twist.

But the content is pretty funny in my eyes. I spent all weekend writing it with the bf.

And to make matters better, I've been randomly playing "Secret agent man" in our apartment. We start laughing hysterically then get down to the deed.
Best Girl Scout Ever.

something like this would happen...

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Husband-accused-of-killing-pregnant-wife--93896714.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------
SPRING, Texas – A Spring man is facing capital murder charges in the shooting death of his pregnant wife.

Harris County Sheriff’s investigators said they responded to Michael Alan McDougall’s home in the 18700 block of Autumn Breeze on a domestic disturbance call around 10:42 a.m. Sunday.

Neighbors reported hearing McDougall, 37, and his wife, Jennifer Elaine McDougall, 30, arguing in their carport early Sunday before gunshots rang out.

One nearby resident said before the gunfire, she heard Jennifer McDougall say, "Help me! Help me! What are you doing? Somebody please help me."

-----

Investigators said they found Jennifer McDougall’s body next to the car. Both front doors of the vehicle were open, they said.

Police arrested Michael McDougall at the scene. As he was taken into custody, investigators said McDougall told them his wife "had it coming."

There are people that don't hide what they are doing and those that do.

Most women and men, won't admit that they've put a keylogger on their bf's comp or husbands comp.

He knows its on there. I told him a few days ago- even BEFORE I did it. bah hahaha.

I'm still laughing!!!!!!!!!!!

As long as he knows it's there, more power to you.

That "Consenting Adults" principle.

But I gotta say - You are certainly a unique and different individual.

And water's wet and the sky is blue:P
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Its just mostly to support ideas for my sketch that I'm writing.

I can say, that our "relationship" and I say that loosely, is VERY different.

We care about each other alot but aren't ready to commit. Trials and tribulations of ours is very different.

Its fucked up but I like it.
Best Girl Scout Ever.

Naw,,i disagree,,,Shah takes the cake.....:P

Now THAT would be an interesting hookup.

Shah and Banesanura.

Hmmmm...

:D:D:D:P

Agreed. B would eat S alive.

Post break-up:

B would continue down the path of world domination claiming they were never in a relationship and he should have known better as she was explicitly clear from the first whip crack. She would immediately move on and continue sharing with us the Cliff's Notes of the careening ride of said domination.

S would discuss endlessly with people he doesn't know about how his heart is broken and that his left nut no longer functions. Subsequent discussions would include countless varying renditions of "How I am going to mend my broken heart" along with "How I am going to mend my broken ball(s)." Each discussion would supply numerous theories and timelines, all of which will ultimately (and predictably) be eliminated by S due to extenuating circumstances.

[/thread drift]

B|
So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983