ntrprnr

Anyone ever have a co-worker pose for Playboy?

http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/14/rachel-uchitel-playboy-strip-magazine-tiger-woods-nudity/

Rachel was my first assistant at my last job before I started my own agency in 1998. Very, very strange to see this.

And yes, of course I'll buy the issue. Duh. :)

Rachel was my first assistant at my last job before I started my own agency in 1998. Very, very strange to see this.

I had a female friend who ran and posed nude on a softcore website back in 1998-1999--sadly the site only lasted for a year or so.
"It's hard to have fun at 4-way unless your whole team gets down to the ground safely to do it again!"--Northern California Skydiving League re USPA Safety Day, March 8, 2014

I had a female friend who ran and posed nude on a softcore website back in 1998-1999--sadly the site only lasted for a year or so.

It's the Internet. Her photos still exist. :)

Damn Peter you really do know everyone!!! i wanna meet the Uch!!!!

Haven't seen her since 04. Random story - She worked for me, I left the company to start my own gig.

Lost touch with her.

A few days after 9/11, she's on the cover of the NY Post, crying, she'd lost her fiancee in one of the towers. I didn't know that.

Found her again in 03/04, called her, we got back in touch, and ran in Central Park a few times. Nothing ever came of it, was nice to see her.

Lost track of her again until I was reading the NY Times on a Sunday morning and there's her name. I was like... "Um... OK. Wow."

Wouldn't even begin to know how to reach her - doubt she'd have time to take my calls. :)

I hear she lives somewhere in the Upper West Side still. We can go a stalking!!! :P They had some pics of her building on TMZ a while back. She is freakin hot is all I know. hands are all sweaty now. lol

OH and you just rose up about 3 notches on the cool scale here at Didit. Seth jumped out of his seat and Kevin he got a little excited. HA

Dom

I hear she lives somewhere in the Upper West Side still. We can go a stalking!!!
OH and you just rose up about 3 notches on the cool scale here at Didit. Seth jumped out of his seat and Kevin he got a little excited. HA

HAHAHA. All it took was Uchitel. Gotta love it. :)

I think she's spending most of her time in LA now... Wouldn't surprise me.

No, but I almost had a girlfriend that claims to have turned down Playboy. :S

So, you got turned down by someone who lies.

OK then.

;)

My girlfriend back in 74 was featured in Playboy, (I ended up losing her to that lifestyle) and another one was a Covergirl model, (lost her to a member of the Outlaws) does that count?

Actually there are more...but yeah...it is interesting how it changes the way you look at soemone!

My girlfriend back in 74 was featured in Playboy, (I ended up losing her to that lifestyle) and another one was a Covergirl model, (lost her to a member of the Outlaws) does that count?

Actually there are more...but yeah...it is interesting how it changes the way you look at soemone!

Wait - you mean they don't just pose then come back home and resume their normal life? There's a lifestyle? :)
I know what you mean, though - I've seen too many people get sucked into it. In the end, it's like high school football players. Tons believe their own hype, a sacred few wind up making a go of it.

He was playing the part of the photographer's father :P

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)