ryno1972

I hate cowards!!

Was that what that was???

NO....i know you guys are right. It's just irritating. All I've gotten today is a "All is cool! Can't make it tonight".

No explanation.

Whatever

Stop being a tool, (as cold as that sounds) make her contact you...if she doesn;t , forget her....Women hate needy men!

That works both ways.:|

Stepping up to my Ann landers chiar...He has made an attempt, (from the sound of it several)...Best Now to step back, the next move is her's!

NO....i know you guys are right. It's just irritating. All I've gotten today is a "All is cool! Can't make it tonight".

No explanation.

Whatever

Stop being a tool, (as cold as that sounds) make her contact you...if she doesn;t , forget her....Women hate needy men!

Stepping up to my Ann landers chiar...He has made an attempt, (from the sound of it several)...Best Now to step back, the next move is her's!

True, and I agree, but she is a coward for not at least having the gumption to officially call it off. I have more respect for the bitch that just texts the breakup.

My response, however, was geared differntly than you understood it. I meant that needy women aren't attractive to men either.

Aside: As I read the post there, I received a very disturbing mental image of you with nice flowered polyester pencil skirt and matching ruffle blouse when you mentioned you stepping up into your Ann Landers persona.:|

:D:D:D

The worst part was watching you drive off - side saddle.:D:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

No explanation.

Whatever

So, because she can't make it over to your place tonight, all of a sudden she's 'blowing you off'?

Over-dramatize, much?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

No explanation.

Whatever

True, and I agree, but she is a coward for not at least having the gumption to officially call it off. I have more respect for the bitch that just texts the breakup.

My response, however, was geared differntly than you understood it. I meant that needy women aren't attractive to men either.

Aside: As I read the post there, I received a very disturbing mental image of you with nice flowered polyester pencil skirt and matching ruffle blouse when you mentioned you stepping up into your Ann Landers persona.:|

With a foot long beard?:o Ann landers chair with bags on my feet!:D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/onekick/otter033.jpg

No explanation.

Whatever

With a foot long beard?:o Ann landers chair with bags on my feet!:D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/onekick/otter033.jpg

I told you it was disturbing.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I once had someone tell me, "They've all got snakes in their heads. It's just a matter of what species you can live with."
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Some of the best advice I ever got was: "There's more fish in the sea."

Maybe he doesnt like oil covered fish...

Too soon? I think not!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

All I've gotten today is a "All is cool! Can't make it tonight".

No explanation.

Whatever

"All is cool! Can't make it tonight".

I've said that before... it translates to:

I'm going out with someone else later and then I'm going to fuck the shit out of them.., but you have a good night. ;)
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

All I've gotten today is a "All is cool! Can't make it tonight".

No explanation.

Whatever

"All is cool! Can't make it tonight".

I've said that before... it translates to:

I'm going out with someone else later and then I'm going to fuck the shit out of them.., but you have a good night. ;)

that is one way of putting it...very much to the truth...
translates to Walk the fuck away...

The only mature adult way to handle this situation is to take your phone to the bar, take pics of you making out with a random bar floozie, and send them to her. Post her reply on here, and we all give you key to the internet for flawless victory.

The only mature adult way to handle this situation is to take your phone to the bar, take pics of you making out with a random bar floozie, and send them to her. Post her reply on here, and we all give you key to the internet for flawless victory.

NOOOOO

just text her and ask her "When are you gonna let me hit that!?"

If it is any consolation, I hate that shit too. [:/] I am in the woman hater's club right now myself. :P

There's a club? Do we have meetings? I'm in.

Riiiiight ... you guys never do this stuff ... or worse.

I had hoped that during my 10 month break from here, the place would ... well ... grow up a bit; no such luck it seems [:/].

O

Ummmm....nope! Never have!

Just me. Can't account for the other few billion guys.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

If it is any consolation, I hate that shit too. [:/] I am in the woman hater's club right now myself. :P

I had hoped that during my 10 month break from here, the place would ... well ... grow up a bit; no such luck it seems [:/].

O

Back before I started caring how others actually feel, I did . . . but a guy can change can't he?

Dude I know how you feel. I just started back in the dating game about a year ago and I had the same thing happen to me as well with the first 4 or 5 girls I met. It sucks ass.

Honestly though, no girl is worth losing sleep over. When shit like that happens its easy to move on and find someone else. Although I have to agree that if they lose interest, just be honest and say so. It makes things easier on both sides. You don't leave us wondering and as a result we(usually) leave you alone.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, all used up, and loudly proclaiming: Wow, what a ride!

O

Queen bee is back?

I missed the Memo...'
Bet she doesnt; return calls too!:ph34r:

Hah, don't stick me in that club.:P

Hey, you know my daughter in Boston, right. PM me with an email, K?:)

O

Bwahahahaha!! That right there is some funny, um, stuff.

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"